Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Since Truckmountfourms.com came to be, we have strived to make this the foremost Premium Carpet Cleaning Forum on the Internet.
We have achieved this goal through the support of our members and with the financial support of our Preferred Vendors, Advertisers and Suppliers.
We appreciate your support and urge you to use our preferred vendors.
However like any transaction you may enter into on the Internet, we would like to stress that before you proceed with any purchase, you first contact the seller and ensure the goods are available before you purchase. We DO NOT encourage paying for pre-orders and buyers do so at their own risk.

Truckmountforums.com is in no way responsible for any transaction that any member may undertake, either between other members or Suppliers.
If you have any indication of false or misleading advertising, we would urge you to contact the Selling party first and if no satisfaction transpires, let any of the 3 Admins know right away.

Thank you,
Rob Allen
Admin

PS: This will be posted in all selling forums as a sticky.

Reactions: Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Multitask Cleaning Servi

Jan 19, 2011
Ma
Real Name
Glen Morin
Business Location
United States
Attention Warning !! Attention Warning !! Do not purchase a dominator TM. From Duane Oxley he takes your money to build up his inventory then makes you wait for the machine with excuses why it's taken so long , I got to hand it to him he's a great bullshit. Artist !! Let's get together and take him out of business so he doesn't take any body's hard earned money anymore !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TMF Forums mobile app

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
Attention Warning !! Attention Warning !! Do not purchase a dominator TM. From Duane Oxley he takes your money to build up his inventory then makes you wait for the machine with excuses why it's taken so long , I got to hand it to him he's a great bullshit. Artist !! Let's get together and take him out of business so he doesn't take any body's hard earned money anymore !!

If you don't mind me asking.... What happened???

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Multitask Cleaning Servi

Jan 19, 2011
Ma
Real Name
Glen Morin
Business Location
United States
Let's put it this way vnmineo. It's been over 1 year and Duane still owes me money !! Unfortunately he doesn't return my emails or calls !!

Reactions: Canada-Eh

Multitask Cleaning Servi

Jan 19, 2011
Ma
Real Name
Glen Morin
Business Location
United States
Never got the machine !! Also lost out on many large carpet cleaning contracts . I'm estimating I lost around $ 15000 in work had to call the vendor's an cancel !!

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Quit buying bull shit crappy machines with worse customer service .
Go ProChem and move on to great cleaning and no headaches .

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Quit buying bull shit crappy machines with worse customer service .
Go ProChem and move on to great cleaning and no headaches .
True. This thread is almost 10 years old but still relevant today.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
So many guys go for "less expensive" because the bigger name brands are "too much" - but really, this is a classic case of Pay Now Or Pay Later.

Bigger companies will charge more for machines.
That's because the cost of the machine includes nationwide support and parts availability, not to mention mechanics trained by the manufacturers to work on their units. Our own mechanics gets flown out to Washington state for training sessions. Those cross-country plane tickets and hotel stays don't come free.

I get tons of guys in who bought garage-built machines; luckily, we can work on the majority of them. But if they used parts to build it that we don't stock, we have to get them... which takes time. And most of you fellows don't have time. You need to be up and running. There's something to be said for going big-brand in these situations, because the likelihood of your local trained mechanic having parts for a name-brand machine is much greater.

Kinda like cars. If you have a Ford, Chevy, or Honda, chances are every mechanic within spitting distance has got what you need. If you've got something less common like an Opel or Sterling or Fisker, you're at the mercy of whoever carries parts for them. And good luck if the company goes under.

Modsteam

Oct 20, 2019
Real Name
Aris Van De Loosdrecht
This is really good information. I am considering a TM purchase. I’m in Canada so the options are slimmer than in USA. I’ll go either Hydramster, Prochem or Saphire Scientific. They are available up here as well as parts and service. I’d appreciate any suggestions on which one of these makers has the best entry level TM’s? I would really value the opinion of anyone who owns these types of machines. Thanks :)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This is really good information. I am considering a TM purchase. I’m in Canada so the options are slimmer than in USA. I’ll go either Hydramster, Prochem or Saphire Scientific. They are available up here as well as parts and service. I’d appreciate any suggestions on which one of these makers has the best entry level TM’s? I would really value the opinion of anyone who owns these types of machines. Thanks :)
Troubling concerns and why we made 2 truck mounts-1 and 2 wand version...

Planned obsolescence
Expensive repairs
Proprietary parts
Difficult work on
Poor dry times
Lot downtime
Suffocation
Low quality