TMF Pre-load

BigLou

Jul 7, 2011
FL
Real Name
Luis Canino
Business Location
United States
I just purchased some of this stuff i have read one or two reviews on it i am hoping it is good stuff at 40.00 a gallon (including shipping) anyone who has used it post how you used it and the ratio you mixed it up at. I have a inline sprayer not sure on what the best ration is going to be just yet. any info is appreciated.

T

TheEyeball

$40 a gallon? Isn't it in the TMF store four gallons for $99? That's why I buy the stuff, it works great and it is cheap. Four gallons and shipping to Indy cost me $118.95. Or maybe you just bought one gallon? I dunno.

Anyway, it works great. Just as good as Ultrapac or Breakthrough or any of the big brand names.

Steam Dry

Oct 6, 2010
Real Name
Ian Smart
Business Location
United States
LIke the stuff. Good price. Works good. Seems to settle to the bottom kind of bad. Have to shake it up like crazy. Even still, it seems more concentrated when you get down to the bottom. Been an Ultrapac fan for days and have yet to decide if its quite as good, but for the price, im gonna keep using it

BigLou

Jul 7, 2011
FL
Real Name
Luis Canino
Business Location
United States
I have used grand slam as my main pre spray, i just got the pre load in the mail today so i will use it on my next job and see whats up. I did have to shake it well because it does settle to the bottom. I am not so sure of the smell yet it smells like a degreaser period, but after i spray it we will see. I am going to use this in a pump up sprayer first before i use it in my inline sprayer.

2clean

Jan 14, 2010
Kentucky
Real Name
Ed Coons
Business Location
United States
TMF Preload is awesome stuff. Here are a few photos using Preload. The first two done with a wand, last one with RV 360i. Great product, achieves great results.

photo1-1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Eric J

Nov 20, 2008
SC
Real Name
Eric Jenkins
Business Location
United States
I have used grand slam as my main pre spray, i just got the pre load in the mail today so i will use it on my next job and see whats up. I did have to shake it well because it does settle to the bottom. I am not so sure of the smell yet it smells like a degreaser period, but after i spray it we will see. I am going to use this in a pump up sprayer first before i use it in my inline sprayer.

Biglou, how did it compare to grand slam. that is what I use and love it. just wondering what your findings were