Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Of course, I would like to order one of the " wonders" of the latest initiative of TMF, that is a swivel wand. I don't question price, colours, all I want to know how those wands perform under the load of intense use( about 15-20 K sqf of cgd weekly and some, not high end ,trashed residential carpets.
Can someone, please, share their experiences with said item? There got to be at least 100 of them, based on powerful campaign started a few months ago.
Anyone?

Last edited:

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I started the thread based on @rob allen statement about not having a lot of floaters( wands, which might return to Rob's secret shop) If you feel so strongly about quality of your product, I'll purchase the wand and if it's not what I expected, I'll return it. I'll pay shipping charges . You might not be an Amazon, but customer should have a choice...It's too much to ask?

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I have a swivel wand, but dont put that kinda sq footage on it. Cant help you much. Curious why you dont use a zipper or something with those huge areas?

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I have a swivel wand, but dont put that kinda sq footage on it. Cant help you much. Curious why you dont use a zipper or something with those huge areas?
Don't want to dance around tables with Zippy or Bonzi. I assume, it would be much easier with a swivel wand..., also when reaching under the stand free tables, I'm hitting table with wand handle, so that sucks. Swivel would take care of it...

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
I used mine the other day in a bunch of cubicles. It does work well in awkward spaces. Mine isn't a tmf version, and I have a 12in version. Even if i get a rotary or bonzer one day I'm sure I'll still use the wand regularly.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Most buyers are not forum users. Most are Facebook or lurkers. Never had a return. Most just rave about them. They look more like a work of art than a wand. Performance is surprisingly more than any other wand as far as lift and CFM. My techs can use any wand they like and everyone, including me, grab the new swivels. Once you use one you can never go back to another wand.

If you would like referrals id be glad to get you a few numbers and names from cleaners who have bought them. And as a side note, if you didn’t like it they resell fast and hold their value. But if I was a betting man, I’d bet you would never sell it.