Has anyone used this ??

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
@admin @rob allen

I'd like to know what were the first 10 topics and first 10 post, wasn't sure if there was a way to locate these easily. Curious to see how the forum snowballed into what it is now
The first 10 posts was Rob, Tre and Frank talking to themselves about pre sprays ;)

John in VA

Feb 14, 2016
Real Name
John Akers
I'm a volunteer Firefighter and Rescue Chief here in SW Va.. I'm sure you all have heard of our brotherhood we have in emergency services. I can honestly say that after reading the replies from everyone on this topic and a few others. I truly feel the same brother/sisterhood is within this group as well, and I feel really blessed that you all have allowed me in! (y)

Now can someone tell me how I can PM Robert? LOL

Reactions: aloha one

Steam

Feb 10, 2015
Real Name
Robert
Originally, Truck Mount Forum was started because my son and I

Hello Rob, and everybody who supports TMF. Well thank you Robert and son for starting this forum, it is really a great source for tools and knowledge and most of all a relationship. That's how I feel. I've just been observing for a while and only messaged once before but, the feel of this all is definitely a blood line we all share. Thank you again Robert and supporters. Well at the end of Rob Allen's post there was another logo of a man lending a hand to another. Awesome. I was just wondering since I'm new if that logo or picture and or even the TMF logo is something we can put on our uniforms. I know in the TMF store there is a window or van body decal or bumper sticker. I'm a proud carpet cleaner and I would definitely wear that logo.

Reactions: admin and aloha one

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
Thanks bro ! Lol the show is a gong show ! This forum is awesome ! I think of the forum all day .., actually would be awesome if we all met at once at a certain place like VA head base for TMF ??? Any suggestions to that boys ?? I'm sure everyone wants to meet the king and king USA my brother ROB ALLEN

Hey! The king is not Far from me! if TMF has a meet n greet im there!

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
@admin @rob allen

I'd like to know what were the first 10 topics and first 10 post, wasn't sure if there was a way to locate these easily. Curious to see how the forum snowballed into what it is now

Ohhh boy it wasnt pretty.

Rob didnt get his mojo until he started doing the videos, then things took off.
Maybe year 2 or 3, cant remember.

Dirtmaster

Jan 28, 2011
FL
Real Name
Damion Raburn
Business Location
United States
Great forum with great people. A few years ago my cousin was very ill and dying. She didn't have a way to get to her Dr appointments so I made a gofundme to try and get her a van..It didn't generate much money and at the last minute I posted it on here. Within a few days thanks to all of you guys donations we were able to buy her a handicap accessible van ! Although she passed away a few months later the time she was able to use it she really enjoyed it. She used to tell me did u tell all your carpet cleaning buddy's I said thank you !!! Anyhow that was a moment I will never forget and am still very appreciative of as well as the tons of business help and knowledge I have
Received from TMF's.