Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I put up a thread simultaneously on TMF forum and TMF Facebook. In 24 hrs FB almost 13k views. The forum 168. It used to be just the opposite but FB has done this to 95% forums out there. They knew and know exactly what their doing, controlling narratives.

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0544.JPG

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish on the Facebook forum but I suppose it is it's own beast. Guys on the FB forum don't give answers but they vomit their opinions all over the board. I feel you need a dedicated admin who has the experience answering/correcting the miss-information about carpet cleaning and water damage. Of course you have guys on FB who do know what they are talking about but they don't have time to man the post, per say. I get it though and I'm aware it's not your fault but it's whatever. To respond about controlling the narrative, I figured early on that corona was going to get blown out of proportion because of social media. Anyways, I've always loved the website forum and I buy your products.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish on the Facebook forum but I suppose it is it's own beast. Guys on the FB forum don't give answers but they vomit their opinions all over the board. I feel you need a dedicated admin who has the experience answering/correcting the miss-information about carpet cleaning and water damage. Of course you have guys on FB who do know what they are talking about but they don't have time to man the post, per say. I get it though and I'm aware it's not your fault but it's whatever. To respond about controlling the narrative, I figured early on that corona was going to get blown out of proportion because of social media. Anyways, I've always loved the website forum and I buy your products.

Thanks. Also my point addresses that FB set out to ruin online forums and encompass all content to their platform. Not just for money but to control thought, narratives and political leanings for profits and agendas. To this extent they have been very successful.

Reactions: U. S. Vet. and SRD

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
what happened to the days when people boycotted companies they didnt like. I mean with the internet, it could be done within days...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
what happened to the days when people boycotted companies they didnt like. I mean with the internet, it could be done within days...

Censorship

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
If you going to take someone's advice on Facebook u just gotta snoop them a bit and see who your dealing with.

There was one individual I won't name barking all kinds of "wisdom" about business, not paying for advertising its a waste of $

I ended up catching a picture of his set up and it was literally an old olive oil drum with some vac motors basically strapped to the top, exposed wires hanging out all over the place, a ratchet strap, and some zip ties holding this master piece together.

Be careful who you listen to, it just might be some dude who turned a garbage can into an extractor/fire hazard

• Love

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Technology is not the enemy in itself • it’s a good thing.
( Zuccy-man - bad )

Advertising is the best tool for an instant boost / kick start. But as my Bro. stated • no $$$ for treasoniers.

• • fb / Twitter / YouTube / google <——— TEGs

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States