TMF Chemical Must Haves

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I really have appreciated being here ion the forum. While I can’t say I’ve agreed with everything I’ve read the amount of knowledge is a very valuble source. So I’d like to support TMF by buying products to test.
I own a housecleaning company that caters to fine homes. A distant second is Carpets, but I’m rapidly changing my mindset on it after having a source to learn from. I like to be paid for services rendered correctly. I don’t mind written a bill, when the jobs done correctly. Hence I’ve really been appreciative of the advise here.
**If you had a list of must have chemicals you’d strongly recommend from the TMF Store what would they be. Assume I have none and am starting from scratch. What would be your must carry carpet cleaning chemicals.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Honestly I’ve eliminated all but a few chemicals now that we have bio and grout master. Mostly spotter and citrus products. I have a lot of empty shelf’s now lol

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We go through a ton of TMF USOR with my carpet cleaning business.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Honestly I’ve eliminated all but a few chemicals now that we have bio and grout master. Mostly spotter and citrus products. I have a lot of empty shelf’s now lol
Can bio and grout master be used with a portable?

I see no reason why not. I have. But it’s a little foamy with portables. So pick up a bag of powdered deformer. A bag will last you a 100 years lol