TMF Black Label Prespray before & after pics | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

TMF Black Label Prespray before & after pics

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Every day I get before and after pics from members using Black Label so thought I’d start an epic BL prespray before and after thread. If you have them send them in or feel free to post them.

Reactions: chicagoside

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Is their a difference in cleaning ability between BL and your "Spiked" pre spray?

Reactions: randyg6224

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Black Label is great on furniture too!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Is their a difference in cleaning ability between BL and your "Spiked" pre spray?
Somewhat similar. The difference is Spiked has a healthy dose of Groutmaster in it. Black Label has a little of everything from each prespray we make including Unchained.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Somewhat similar. The difference is Spiked has a healthy dose of Groutmaster in it. Black Label has a little of everything from each prespray we make including Unchained.
Also, I saw on your video of the hydroForce sprayer you poured the prespray in the container. How do you do mix a powdered prespray into the hydroforce? I used a hydroforce several years ago and poured grandslam in it. I have been using a 2.5 gal. pump up for a while and so the mix isn't as concentrated as is the case for a hydroforce. I'm asking because I want to go back to using the hydroforce and i'm about to purchase one. Thanks.