BEST OF TMF Bio Pro 10k prespray official B4 & Afters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
My reference is to RSF Free & Clear that is 99% green at RTU dilution. And for the record, Bio Pro and RSF Spiked are safer than any prespray in its class.
I see....well I'm curious though how anyone can get these results with bio pro. The picture you posted after you responded, with my deep clean chem set up (rsf w.gm, energizer and citrusolv 2), crb and rotovac...I can't get carpets that clean. I pretreat heavy, let sit for about 5 minutes then crb, then run my rotovac at the 6 setting (not sure what rpm the 6 setting is) at 400-500 psi and it does a great job, but no where near what I'm seeing on these pictures. Thoughts?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I see....well I'm curious though how anyone can get these results with bio pro. The picture you posted after you responded, with my deep clean chem set up (rsf w.gm, energizer and citrusolv 2), crb and rotovac...I can't get carpets that clean. I pretreat heavy, let sit for about 5 minutes then crb, then run my rotovac at the 6 setting (not sure what rpm the 6 setting is) at 400-500 psi and it does a great job, but no where near what I'm seeing on these pictures. Thoughts?
In that pic the guy said he used 4 scoops of Bio Pro and 1 scoop of GM in a 5qt Hydroforce with yellow metering tip removed running 4-1.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
In that pic the guy said he used 4 scoops of Bio Pro and 1 scoop of GM in a 5qt Hydroforce with yellow metering tip removed running 4-1.
Yeah for my rat nasties, I usually run a scoop per quart in the sprayer along with about a 1/4 scoop of energizer per quart and about a half oz. citrasolv per quart...is there something wrong with that chemistry? Also, between rsf w/gm or bio pro, which is between and more aggressive to use? I rinse the hell out of carpets so I'm not concerned with residue, just want whichever combination will be most aggressive and eat through all the soils the easiest.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yeah for my rat nasties, I usually run a scoop per quart in the sprayer along with about a 1/4 scoop of energizer per quart and about a half oz. citrasolv per quart...is there something wrong with that chemistry? Also, between rsf w/gm or bio pro, which is between and more aggressive to use? I rinse the hell out of carpets so I'm not concerned with residue, just want whichever combination will be most aggressive and eat through all the soils the easiest.
Strongest 3 combo recipes cleaners have shared with me;

Straight Groutmaster

1/2 Bio Pro and 1/2 Groutmaster

RSF Free & Clear or RSF Spiked w/dash CS

Best rinse is RSF Alkaline Neutralizing Rinse for above recipes is using only 6oz per 5g @2-3gph. Just enough to soften the water, break surface tension, drop ph and add a second cleaning punch.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
Strongest 3 combo recipes cleaners have shared with me;

Straight Groutmaster

1/2 Bio Pro and 1/2 Groutmaster

RSF Free & Clear or RSF Spiked w/dash CS

Best rinse is RSF Alkaline Neutralizing Rinse for above recipes is using only 6oz per 5g @2-3gph. Just enough to soften the water, break surface tension, drop ph and add a second cleaning punch.
Some questions, 1. What is free & clear? 2. What is the "cs" in "w/dash of cs"? 3. I only ever rinse with clear water, no jug with acid or anything. While I probably wouldn't use acid rinse with light soiling, does the acid rinse help to clean as well? No issues with residue? 4. So you didn't list any good recipes where RSF w/GM was the big one, is bio pro a better option? I just want the most aggressive and strongest combo to use on the really bad carpets to go along with crb and rotary...not seeming to have much luck lately so if 1/2 bio and half g/m is the way to go, then I'll try it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Some questions, 1. What is free & clear? 2. What is the "cs" in "w/dash of cs"? 3. I only ever rinse with clear water, no jug with acid or anything. While I probably wouldn't use acid rinse with light soiling, does the acid rinse help to clean as well? No issues with residue? 4. So you didn't list any good recipes where RSF w/GM was the big one, is bio pro a better option? I just want the most aggressive and strongest combo to use on the really bad carpets to go along with crb and rotary...not seeming to have much luck lately so if 1/2 bio and half g/m is the way to go, then I'll try it.
1) Is the basic secret formula that is free and clear of boosters.
2) CS is Citrus Solvent.
3) Water is fine but hardness and surface tension varies and effects gleanability at times.
4) The issue is with 5 types soil nationwide, variable hardness of water and levels make it necessary to "test" which works better in your area.
5) Half Bio and half GM should be unstoppable.

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
1) Is the basic secret formula that is free and clear of boosters.
2) CS is Citrus Solvent.
3) Water is fine but hardness and surface tension varies and effects gleanability at times.
4) The issue is with 5 types soil nationwide, variable hardness of water and levels make it necessary to "test" which works better in your area.
5) Half Bio and half GM should be unstoppable.
To point 5, not to sound bad, but if bio and gm are soo good, why'd you make the rsf?? And the chemistry of bio and gm, they dont adversely affect each other? Can you boost it with cs or energizer? Might sound dumb, but when you say half bio half gm, you just mean half of amount if you used them individually?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
To point 5, not to sound bad, but if bio and gm are soo good, why'd you make the rsf?? And the chemistry of bio and gm, they dont adversely affect each other? Can you boost it with cs or energizer? Might sound dumb, but when you say half bio half gm, you just mean half of amount if you used them individually?
You don’t need a hammer to kill an ant so why would you use one? RSF Free & Clear is 99% green and can clean many jobs. When the ante is upped I up the brew to Bio or Spiked. Rarely ever spike them except for rat nasties.

However if I wanted one go to it’d be 4 scoops Bio and 1 scoop GM in a 4-1 sprayer, 10 min dwell, then CRB, then take another 10 mins (more dwell time while setting up) to set up and rinse with 6oz RSF Alk Neutralizing rinse.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I save this one from the trash thank you bio 10 k and tmf
IMG_20180817_221437_329.jpg

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
BP10k with GM 4-1 with metering tip at 4:1 and Robs alki rinse is best results I’ve ever used. Killer combo!!!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
BP10k with GM 4-1 with metering tip at 4:1 and Robs alki rinse is best results I’ve ever used. Killer combo!!!
Yep that's one killer combo
That alki rinse sure does make life easy

Mr.Steamer

Apr 6, 2017
Springfield, OR
www.TryMrSteamer.com
Real Name
Kevin Linn
Business Location
United States
You don’t need a hammer to kill an ant so why would you use one? RSF Free & Clear is 99% green and can clean many jobs. When the ante is upped I up the brew to Bio or Spiked. Rarely ever spike them except for rat nasties.

However if I wanted one go to it’d be 4 scoops Bio and 1 scoop GM in a 4-1 sprayer, 10 min dwell, then CRB, then take another 10 mins (more dwell time while setting up) to set up and rinse with 6oz RSF Alk Neutralizing rinse.
I don't see an alkaline neutralizing rinse...just the acid rinse or alkaline rinse...I assume it is the acid to counter the alkaline in the carpets?

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com