BEST OF TMF Bio Pro 10k prespray official B4 & Afters

Nov 16, 2016
www.miraclecleanpartners.com
Real Name
Nathaniel Davis
Business Location
United States
@Natedavis316 if your doing carpet just order the spiked, I wasnt really a fan of the non spiked version of RSF because we would run into houses where some areas needed more and some didnt... and its better to just have something that will easily take care everything.

The spiked pre spray is a great product we have probably 400 jobs on it now so I have seen it work on all types of carpet and situations.

grout master we just use for hard surface
Do you use it on commercial as well?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
ya, we are mostly residential but still do a decent amount of commercial here and there.

If its scum so thick in the carpet that it has turned to leather then well spike it with groutmaster..

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just wondering because I know other Companies carry chems that are PH 13 and 14. I guess it makes sense to lower business cost by not making higher PH Chems and just having one product for regular cleaning and boosting when needed.
No need to kill an ant with a sledgehammer. Save that for the rat...nasty's. ;)

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Just wondering because I know other Companies carry chems that are PH 13 and 14. I guess it makes sense to lower business cost by not making higher PH Chems and just having one product for regular cleaning and boosting when needed.
The cost of making a chemical with a pH of 13 isn't much different from making a 10. The difference is, a tech who accidentally spills a pH of 10 on his arm has a bit more contact time before he starts losing his skin.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I can't post pictures directly from my phone. It works when I transfer the pictures to my laptop. But that's inconvenient for me to do. View attachment 81179
Hey man if you go in edit them you have to crop them down to a different size and you can make it work that's what I have to do
My son who is way smarter than me says that you can change the photo quality and make it work but I've yet to been able to figure it out

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Hey man if you go in edit them you have to crop them down to a different size and you can make it work that's what I have to do
My son who is way smarter than me says that you can change the photo quality and make it work but I've yet to been able to figure it out
I tried all the sizes in pic quality. It still says file too large.