TMF 10k or Preload 5

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I asked on another one of my threads but I think its pretty burried so I figured I make a new thread to ask.

Just remembered I have a 10% discount code at TMF store that I need to use up so I'm looking at either getting a container of the preload or the 10k. The preload sounds awesome but there isn't really any info on the 10k. They both sound like great chemicals so between the two what would be recomended? Or can I not go wrong either way? I'm looking for a chemical that is fairly universal and the preload sounds like it might just be good for most cleaning situations.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Both are good but I would go with tile master. Man I forget how good that stuff is until I run out of it and have to use something else. @rob allen you should sell stock in it...I would buy.
Thanks. And Brandon have you ever tried our Groutmaster?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
No. what is differance between the 2?
There both great. However Groutmaster was the "original Tilemaster". Some loved it. Some love Tilemaster.

Reactions: admin

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Just got the container of 10K. TMF Store ships fast! And I like that they tape the lid for shipping. Had some product shipped not long ago that didn't do that and the lid came off. Mail lady threw a fit about it so I vacuumed her jeep out after her rout (she lives right down the street from me and out here they use their personal vehicles). The smell from the container is really nice. I can't wait to use it. Having a repair done on my machine this week so I'll test it when my machine is back from the shop.

Any tips or words of caution when using this stuff?

Reactions: admin