Tm3 10" crb

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
i own a powerflite crb with tank 15"....made in the US shipped out of Fort worth
new it cost 1400$.....if you like the tank
wieghs at around 50lbs.

I believe the crb is great for homes....
crb is a little faster on cleaning......
but the tanks are not designed for carpet but floors so they only drizzle out solution......at least is my case w the powrflite

dont really know if it is any better for commericial than a 700$ 15" 360 rotary
if I was to buy another scrubber...
I would buy a light weight 360 13-15" with a riser for 700

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
No, I cant let it go for that.
Not being rude, just merely making a point. Is it you can't let it go for that because YOU have $1700 in it and think you should get your full price out of used equipment, or because of some other reason?

Cause right now you've gone from $1700 down to $1450 and still no takers. I promise it's nothing personal, but it does kinda prove my point about used equipment and how we "overvalue" it's worth just because we paid so much for it initially.

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
Not being rude, just merely making a point. Is it you can't let it go for that because YOU have $1700 in it and think you should get your full price out of used equipment, or because of some other reason?

Cause right now you've gone from $1700 down to $1450 and still no takers. I promise it's nothing personal, but it does kinda prove my point about used equipment and how we "overvalue" it's worth just because we paid so much for it initially.

Awratchford
But you are being rude. In fact at this point you are being a jackass. Leave his thread alone. $1450 is perfectly reasonable for this great piece of equipment that may take a little while to find the right buyer.

OP
Tim Robinson on the TMF Facebook page is looking exactly for this. https://m.facebook.com/frozentim?ref=m_notif&notif_t=adalert_account_unsettled

Reactions: Nnvclean

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
While I have a similar opinion about used equipment, it is really hard to verbalize or in this case type to ppl and be honest. I think people just kind of got to figure it out, but my belief is you are super lucky to get 20-25 percent of what we paid orginally for the equipment. The mark up is just super high on cleaning equipment and the market is super low. Not something a seller wants to hear, but it is a fact in most situations

Reactions: awratchford

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
While I have a similar opinion about used equipment, it is really hard to verbalize or in this case type to ppl and be honest. I think people just kind of got to figure it out, but my belief is you are super lucky to get 20-25 percent of what we paid orginally for the equipment. The mark up is just super high on cleaning equipment and the market is super low. Not something a seller wants to hear, but it is a fact in most situations

So awratchford can start his own thread to gripe, he doesn’t need to do so in someone else’s thread

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
This is exactly the point I'm trying to make, our tool markup is soooo high, then we try to sell a tool for way more than a used tool is worth. You just expressed it better than me I suppose.

Again nothing personal, I promise.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
This is exactly the point I'm trying to make, our tool markup is soooo high, then we try to sell a tool for way more than a used tool is worth. You just expressed it better than me I suppose.

Again nothing personal, I promise.
Yeah I totally get it. It is just hard for people to hear it, and most times I won't say anything unless asked. However sometimes it is good to say something. Idk it's a hard thing to judge, especially since we're not face to face ppl and cant read the situation.

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
I don't mean to be abrasive. I'm very blunt, to the point and generally don't hold back about how I feel. I know I sound like a ass but it's not personal. Literally just me giving my opinion

What I am saying is you should do so in your own thread. No need to take a big dump in a guy’s for sale thread.

Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
Real Name
Sean Collins
What I am saying is you should do so in your own thread. No need to take a big dump in a guy’s for sale thread.

Are you the pc police ? Are you afraid the sellers feelings will get hurt? Grow a pair ... Are we adults or little kids ? This is the snowflake thing in a nutshell ... do you need a big roll of bubble wrap?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I can encap with a 17 inch Whittaker with shower tank for about $2200(still overpriced but much bigger). And let's be honest for a job to be much easier it must take LESS time. So if a cleaning would normally take a hour with a wand, add in the extra step of a crb we've added more time, whether 15 or 30 minutes, still more time. Now let's say instead of a wand and crb, I use a good rotary with a carpet brush head. I can buy that cheaper than a crb, still going to take about as much time as wand and crb I expect. I'm not knocking the machine itself. I like the machine, I just can't see spending $2k on something so small.

This will start a huge fight but let's look at the zipper vs Bonzer. Same type of tool, designed to do the same thing. One is $3k, the other half that. Can argue quality of build, size of frame, etc all day. At the end of the day a manufacturer put out a similar tool at half price and people love it as much as the zipper.

What about truckmounts-
Prochem 25/45 around $25k
Same spec tcs chief $18k. Just as dependable as prochem, simpler in design. Less that can break...$7k cheaper

Chemicals-. Prochem powerburst $49 8lb jug
Maxx ultramaxx (literally just as good) $29 8lb jug.

I can buy a brand new 175 machine with shower feed for less a grand, yet that little bitty crb...twice the price, has me scratching my head

I agree that cleaning equipment is severely overpriced but no, the bonzer is not a zipper. Don’t kid yourself...

And people love it as much as the zipper? Cleaner please...

Until I can make these tools myself, I’ll either suck it up and buy them or wait for the right opportunity to buy them used at a good price.