Dan Johnson

Apr 10, 2012
Ca
www.johnson-and-son.com
Real Name
Dan Johnson
Business Location
United States
I have a Titan 875 and sadly the wiring on both 575 & 875 is cheaper than hydramaster should have used. I’ve had wires melt and have been told my multiple mechanics that this is a common issues with this line on hydramasters sadly. I upgraded it myself to larger Guage wire where there had been a problem. Main harness of wires is poorly made as well. Shoot me a message if you want. I’m not far from Sacramento. Be happy to give any advice I can. I have another friend with a 575. Good machine just has some lacking areas in the design as all machines seem to have in one way or another.

Reactions: Sapphire Steamer
Feb 13, 2011
CA
Real Name
Bret Furtado
Business Location
United States
Man I gotta tell you, I love this machine. Now that I'm using it correctly, have had not one single issue. It just works and is powerful and matches the colors on the van lettering. I'm already starting to get busier and referrals are starting to come in. Super happy.

Feb 13, 2011
CA
Real Name
Bret Furtado
Business Location
United States
I have a Titan 875 and sadly the wiring on both 575 & 875 is cheaper than hydramaster should have used. I’ve had wires melt and have been told my multiple mechanics that this is a common issues with this line on hydramasters sadly. I upgraded it myself to larger Guage wire where there had been a problem. Main harness of wires is poorly made as well. Shoot me a message if you want. I’m not far from Sacramento. Be happy to give any advice I can. I have another friend with a 575. Good machine just has some lacking areas in the design as all machines seem to have in one way or another.
Thank you, Dan. I appreciate it.