Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You are trying very hard to do something right for the industry and for every individual cleaner out there who wants to be successful. And for that, Rob, I give you full credit, and always will. (y)

Gents, meet the Gordon Ramsey of carpet cleaning! Hell's Truckmount coming out soon... :LOL:

(yes, I'm teasing you. I only tease those I love.)
You dear, are a sweetheart and what many of us aspire to be like, including myself. We shall see how my labor of love turns out. No easy task putting on video all knowledge one has gained over 35 years. It really took its toll on me mentally and physically over the last year making them. However everything I do I do for my family. I willingly sacrifice myself. And hopefully, other cleaners too will see the benefits one day. Either way its a winner in my book as my lineage can benefit from it. Thank you and have a great day Amy. :)

Reactions: admin
Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
@rob allen you are no foe of mine. But I do respect your defensive posture to My line of questioning. I could have asked tougher questions but I know how flustered you get & it simply isn't worth the bad blood.

Neither is this a passing contest between you & I as to who assist cleaners the most.

My work is different. I deal PRIMARILY with advance Strategic Consulting & Business Growth for home service businesses

2 examples -

1- I gave consult a tmf member (who will remain nameless) who NEVER cleaned carpets before buy a carpet business with $0 out of his pocket. Truth be told, the kid is a Hustla Extradionare who was already destined for greatness. I merely have him an advice how to structure the deal. He took it and now I believe less than a year later he's probably bringing in 30k+++ a month in revenue. If not more. We haven't spoken in ages.

2- A kid from Boston that has a modestly sized landscaping business with several employees. His issue was the downtime in winter when landscaping business slows. What he and his crew do is shovel snow, clear driveways...etc. you know outside stuff. To Me his solution was a no brainer... especially since by being in landscaping business for some years he already had a database of clients. What was My suggestion?... get into Chimney cleaning. He already had the (landscaping) clients as well as the workforce in place. Took Me 5minutes.

Shalom!

6'

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
Now you've got Me really feeling inadequate @rob allen , via suggestion that I don't give back or contribute in any way.

I accept your challenge. So, in the spirit of goodwill I'll do this.

Ill be willing to share one of My private strategies with anybody that's interested in

Attracting A FLOOD Of Affluent (average ticket $600+) Realtor Referral Business In 60 Days Or Less

should PM Me.

As a bonus I'll also tell them about a seperate referral contest strategy that generated a 900% ROI in 2016

6'

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@rob allen you are no foe of mine. But I do respect your defensive posture to My line of questioning. I could have asked tougher questions but I know how flustered you get & it simply isn't worth the bad blood.

Neither is this a passing contest between you & I as to who assist cleaners the most.

My work is different. I deal PRIMARILY with advance Strategic Consulting & Business Growth for home service businesses

2 examples -

1- I gave consult a tmf member (who will remain nameless) who NEVER cleaned carpets before buy a carpet business with $0 out of his pocket. Truth be told, the kid is a Hustla Extradionare who was already destined for greatness. I merely have him an advice how to structure the deal. He took it and now I believe less than a year later he's probably bringing in 30k+++ a month in revenue. If not more. We haven't spoken in ages.

2- A kid from Boston that has a modestly sized landscaping business with several employees. His issue was the downtime in winter when landscaping business slows. What he and his crew do is shovel snow, clear driveways...etc. you know outside stuff. To Me his solution was a no brainer... especially since by being in landscaping business for some years he already had a database of clients. What was My suggestion?... get into Chimney cleaning. He already had the (landscaping) clients as well as the workforce in place. Took Me 5minutes.

Shalom!

6'
You mistake frustration with righteous indignation. Your questions are not difficult, it's the fact you're trying to be difficult by being condescending. I don't hate you or even dislike you Chris. Actually off top my head I can't think of anyone I hate. It's just the actions, the attitude and the motivations that causes righteous indignation at times.

We both know of you were capable of making a complete online Training video system you would be touting it as the next best thing since sliced bread. But since it's me all you prefer to do is slice.

Reactions: admin and Swani21

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Now you've got Me really feeling inadequate @rob allen , via suggestion that I don't give back or contribute in any way.

I accept your challenge. So, in the spirit of goodwill I'll do this.

Ill be willing to share one of My private strategies with.........anybody........

6'
Am I anybody or will you wiggle out of that one too?

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
You mistake frustration with righteous indignation. Your questions are not difficult, it's the fact you're trying to be difficult by being condescending. I don't hate you or even dislike you Chris. Actually off top my head I can't think of anyone I hate. It's just the actions, the attitude and the motivations that causes righteous indignation at times.

We both know of you were capable of making a complete online Training video system you would be touting it as the next best thing since sliced bread. But since it's me all you prefer to do is slice.
Again Rob, My work is different, I deal with ADVANCE Business Growth Strategy for Home Service Providers & Small Business Professionals.

You do what you do, I do what I do.

Capishe?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Again Rob, My work is different, I deal with ADVANCE Business Growth Strategy for Home Service Providers & Small Business Professionals.

You do what you do, I do what I do.

Capishe?
No problem. However your mistaken about not having an advanced program and strategies. We have a system called SGE. You probably overlooked that in your lackluster review. Systemize, Grow & Exit. We feel there is nothing or will be anything in the next decade that will surpass it. It is not repackaged or regurgitated guru chatter. It is the real deal.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
OK, gentlemen, don't make me put the "mama" part of my name into play here. Do I need to threaten to send you to your rooms if you don't stop fighting with each other?

... oh, wait, I can't do that. Rob owns the house. :LOL:

Seriously, though, do either of you think you're going to change the other guy's mind on this?

Unified front, gentlemen. Love you both! :love:

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
No problem. However your mistaken about not having an advanced program and strategies. We have a system called SGE. You probably overlooked that in your lackluster review. Systemize, Grow & Exit. We feel there is nothing or will be anything in the next decade that will surpass it. It is not repackaged or regurgitated guru chatter. It is the real deal.
You can have the last word Rob.

God Bless

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
OK, gentlemen, don't make me put the "mama" part of my name into play here. Do I need to threaten to send you to your rooms if you don't stop fighting with each other?

Seriously, though, do either of you think you're going to change the other guy's mind on this?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

You do realize, though we're both successful in our own right, we're still carpet cleaners?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Hey, you outrank me there. I can't even claim to BE a carpet cleaner. I simply SERVE carpet cleaners.

The fact that I can clean carpet doesn't make me a carpet cleaner, any more than the fact that I can carve a roast makes me a surgeon.

AndyT

Aug 8, 2012
Michigan
Real Name
Andrew Thornberg
If I could make a suggestion. Rob you have many years of experience that is of great benefit to your videos. What I see lacking In much of the training in the carpet cleaning industry, including the IICRC is the lack of accreditation from the CRI. My suggestion is to get the CRI to give your training program their approval.

Reactions: rob allen and admin

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
If I could make a suggestion. Rob you have many years of experience that is of great benefit to your videos. What I see lacking In much of the training in the carpet cleaning industry, including the IICRC is the lack of accreditation from the CRI. My suggestion is to get the CRI to give your training program their approval.
If this academy lives up to what the Allen's are saying it's going to be. They shouldn't need anyone's or organizations approval. Hopefully in due time this will be the industry gold standard and other organizations will ask for their approval.

AndyT

Aug 8, 2012
Michigan
Real Name
Andrew Thornberg
If this academy lives up to what the Allen's are saying it's going to be. They shouldn't need anyone's or organizations approval. Hopefully in due time this will be the industry gold standard and other organizations will ask for their approval.
The CRI is the Carpet and Rug Institute the association for carpet manufacturers. For it to be a gold it will need there approval may even make it platinum.

clean slate

Apr 15, 2011
new hampshire
Real Name
adam
Business Location
United States
I'm simply going by the "Tired of the IICRC" in the title, Rob, and if my impression led me to a conclusion that was not warranted, I offer you a most humble and public apology.

It seemed to me that the tone of the title was negative as far as the 'establishment' is concerned, and from a business standpoint, I felt it did harm to the unified front we would all like to share as companies that exist to serve the industry. None of us is perfect, and I try desperately to avoid the competitive trap that our cleaners so often fall into. We aren't here to work against one another, but with one another, to make the industry as a whole better. I believe the IICRC also shares that basic philosophy, and while their efforts on our behalf have been spotty these last few years, they have shown marked improvement and I believe their long history on the whole balances out their flaws nicely.

Your program does indeed tackle some of the sticker wickets our guys go through, which the IICRC assiduously avoids, and I look forward to seeing the guys here take advantage of the unique and beneficial viewpoint you bring to the table. It looks like you've put a lot of effort into it, and if everyone was as dedicated to this business as you are, we'd be better off as an industry as a result.
What normal humans besides us knows what the "iicrc" stands for ? Who cares

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
What normal humans besides us knows what the "iicrc" stands for ? Who cares

That goes back to my earlier point - if you're spending time and money on advanced education of any kind, be it college, IICRC, TMF school, or underwater basket-weaving, and you're not using that as a selling point with your customers to differentiate yourself from a fly-by-night fellow offering cheaper services, that oversight is not the fault of the educational provider.