The Mini only weighs 89 pounds, has robotic stair climbing wheels, offers more features then Cimex or any op machine and best of all its still one sale!
Why hurt you back or not be able to perform muiltiple cleaning functions? The MiniMax Terminator Edition is the most advanced encap machine ever designed.
Can they offer all the features below?
- Only 89 pounds, including long bristle pad drive
- Uses a 17″ or 19″ pad/bonnet
- Easily cleans residential or commercial carpets
- 220 rpm high-torque, DC rectified for AC light-weight custom motor with instant start
- Never Spill feature allows for no spill pad changes and transportation
- New in-line cleanable filter
- Aluminum chassis double powder-coated and clear-coated
- Custom made aluminum motor hub and clutch plate are light weight and rust free
- Stainless Steel fixed adjustment clamp allows you to lower the handle to your perfect height every time
- No tool adjustment on handle friction clamp keeps handle movement just the way you want it
- Highly adjustable color coded solution control operate in momentary or continuous on mode for the front low drift sprayer and the controlled shower feed both operated by the simple turn of a valve
- High-end 60 psi Shurflo pump with momentary and continuous ON controls and custom anodized aluminum cooling fins
- High-quality simplicity yields trouble-free operation
- New robotics wheels travel in two directions at the same time. Increases transportation stability
- Removable and adjustable satellite spray system for steps, protector, upholstery or prespraying.
- 30 foot reinforced urethane premium coil hose with strain relief and 2 swivels, 4000 psi gun with SS lance and spray tip
- 3 precision ground Stainless Steel axles for wheels handle tube and never spill feature
- Removable 2.5 gal. Solution tank in a rust free aluminum tank cradle. Makes refills easier
- Heavy duty pad drive and clutch plate included
- Multii Brush System included
- Push lock connections eliminate quick connect failures and save weight
- Comfortable handle grips for more comfort and machine control
- High-quality soft rubber 50 foot extension cord with hospital plug and Q-Lok system
- Handle mounted safety lock allows you to safely walk away from your machine without unplugging it
- Easy lift chassis mounted front lift handles and 1 more on handle tube
- Removable aluminum 2 quart spotter caddy
- Low drift front sprayer with no tool tip change ability. The low drift tip is safer for the operator because of the larger droplet size or shower feed port.
- Stainless Steel or Armorcoat hardware.
- High-quality reflective decals with 8 mm protective laminate
- 8000 series industrial run dry 60 psi Shurflow pump with extruded aluminum cooling fin
- Chassis is powder coated and then clear coat is baked on over the powder coat
- 76db measured at 4 feet
- 1 year warranty on machine – see actual warranty for specifics