Tired of heat!!! Saved a lot of money here.

LightningCarpetCare

There's nothing like some good Velcro and Tarp that can't help. I was tired of waiting for that ac to kick in after a clean. Opening the windows made it worse with all the hot air being blown around so.... Instead of buying a $250 heat divider I just bought this for much less then that. And it works great.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Plus the smell of engine all over you. Let us know how you like it over time and how it holds up

Common janitor

There's nothing like some good Velcro and Tarp that can't help. I was tired of waiting for that ac to kick in after a clean. Opening the windows made it worse with all the hot air being blown around so.... Instead of buying a $250 heat divider I just bought this for much less then that. And it works great.
Great idea . Son just suggested I do a similar project for winter but use a moving blanket instead of the tarp . Can get a snap kit at Hatbor Freight .
All the Best, Ed

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Now see me, I'd buy the thermal curtain and call it a day...but then again I have all my teeth and don't go to tractor pulls on the weekends...

Artie09

Premium VIP
I'm looking for a thermal curtain for my van but apparently the manufacturer of this thing has retired and no longer makes them
Whatever is in stock

Got this info from Americanvans.com or something like that
Price was $140 , much lower than interlink

LightningCarpetCare

I'm looking for a thermal curtain for my van but apparently the manufacturer of this thing has retired and no longer makes them
Whatever is in stock

Got this info from Americanvans.com or something like that
Price was $140 , much lower than interlink
Even $140 is high I spent less then $50 and it's a good tarp. Already did a job and worked great. I turn my van on and it's like 60 degrees in here.

Dafloorman

Even $140 is high I spent less then $50 and it's a good tarp. Already did a job and worked great. I turn my van on and it's like 60 degrees in here.
That looks pretty cheap, no pun intended, I got mines from American Van, what's $200 bucks? That's an easy upsell on one job.

Welcome

Welcome to the best carpet cleaning forum in the world!

Support

If you are in need of support, please use the live chat on the store for fast responses.