Tips for washing renewing superzorb pads? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Tips for washing renewing superzorb pads?

RotoRoy

Nov 28, 2019
Real Name
Roy Knaak Jr
Superzorb pads with Orbot Vibe.

Dont seem to last too long or wash well-

Any tips?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Just wash them. They're cotton so they will look ugly after a couple uses. Doesn't affect them. Keep pads moist or damp by putting them in a trash bag or tote after use. Dont allow them to dry while dirty.
I wash cotton on hot and use oxi clean, wash soda or similar whatevers around. Then set machine for extra rinse. Absolutely do not ever use fabric softener liquid or sheets ever on bonnets.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Just wash them. They're cotton so they will look ugly after a couple uses. Doesn't affect them. Keep pads moist or damp by putting them in a trash bag or tote after use. Dont allow them to dry while dirty.
I wash cotton on hot and use oxi clean, wash soda or similar whatevers around. Then set machine for extra rinse. Absolutely do not ever use fabric softener liquid or sheets ever on bonnets.
Everything he said.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Everything Keep it Clean said !!!

Hot water and Oxi Clean is very important. I use Bonnet Pros Bonnet Wash with Oxi Clean.Let them air dry. Don't put them in dryer.

Bonnet-Wash-bottle1.jpg
567b4f77-3815-4b43-82d8-8f02b9f566b4_1.a795edbb1f1e24a1931dc00dd05e1694.jpeg

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Thats my one gripe with the super zorbs... ill never use used ones in residential, commercial its fine... but theres no way Im coming in with some pads that arent even white anymore lol

Ive tried to wash them everyway possible but you cant get them back to new.

Try the blue microfibers

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I keep a bucket of hot water and oxi clean on hand, when I take a bonnet off the machine it gets dunked in the bucket, wrung out and into my dirt bonnet bucket. This does a lot to keep soils from setting and staining. They still won't be perfectly white but will stay fairly light.

tracywalker 1

Jan 14, 2012
I love the way superzorbs clean with my orbots, but they don't hold up at all. I have spent over $1000 on them, and they start to fall apart within 2-3 washes. At $22ish a piece it gets expensive fast. Anyone else have this issue? I have emailed and called Orbot, but they can't really give me a good answer. I just ordered 10 more and going to try them with the new orbot pad drive to see if that makes a difference.