Time to retire the old cimex

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 12, 2016
Real Name
Robert Cotton
Hey guys so my cimex I have had for 3 years(bought it used) and have used it allot. It is getting pretty tired and banged up. I have decided that I am going to get a new Vlm machine and keep the old cimex as a back up. I am wondering if I should look at the bonnetpro mule terminator? (Sorry if this is the wrong name, I hope you know what I am talking about) or just another cimex machine. Just a few details of what I do. I do exclusively commercial work. The occasional unit clean in condo or apartment building. I use my cimex now for maintenance work. I’m not doing any restoration cleaning with it as I still use my truckmount and a zipper wand for really dirty jobs and restaurants (just faster then doing vlm restoration work) and I normally use pads, I do have a set of bonnets but rarely use them. I am not concerned of the price of the machine and I will happily pay for the more expensive of the two if it’s worth it. I am also allittle nervous of the sprayer on the front of the bonnetpro machine, does this work better then the shower feed type design of the cimex? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advice.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We sell or have most every machine in our school/shop. My techs can use any of them. They ALL opt for the Vibe each time. Why? because its so versatile, easy to transport, ease of use an its ability to maneuver in tight spaces. It is extremely well built and the fit/finish is second to none in the industry. We love them and confident you would too. Regardless of what you get, see us first if you dont mind.

We sell them here;
https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/orbot-vibe

Here is a live video I did on the Vibe a while back in my VLM section;

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
We sell or have most every machine in our school/shop. My techs can use any of them. They ALL opt for the Vibe each time. Why? because its so versatile, easy to transport, ease of use an its ability to maneuver in tight spaces. It is extremely well built and the fit/finish is second to none in the industry. We love them and confident you would too. Regardless of what you get, see us first if you dont mind.

We sell them here;
https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/orbot-vibe

Here is a live video I did on the Vibe a while back in my VLM section;

do yall run @BonnetPro terminator at your school @rob allen ?

ive been interested about this machine a little while now

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
I am also allittle nervous of the sprayer on the front of the bonnetpro machine, does this work better then the shower feed type design of the cimex? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advice.

Thr sprayer is the best feature of the machine ( it can also shower feed) The solution goes directly onto the carpet not over the spinning parts of the machine being flung onto baseboards or furniture. So not only it this more accurate you get more of the solution exactly in the location you want it. I never use my shower feed as this is so much cleaner. This also help conserve solution and you will have more even dry times. Hope that helps.