Tile showers | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Tile showers

DH Hard Surface

Jul 12, 2019
Real Name
Daniel Whitaker
I have an upcoming tile shower I will be cleaning. In the past I have used GM, is there anything I can add to the GM to help it cling to the walls? Runs down so fast it doesn’t have time to work

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
showers are great money makers we keep getting more and more of them, buy the best chems you can get , because sometimes you end up using different ones on different stuff,,, stone tiles you have to treat differently

Reactions: DH Hard Surface

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Foam-it 1.5 liter pump-up foaming sprayer from Interlink Supply $49. Best quality, best results. They will price match if you find the same quality elsewhere.

Reactions: shumagic

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Flat mop the GM on the walls. We use flat mop for all hard surface jobs, floors or walls.

This way your chem gets worked into the grout lines better.
So in showers after you mop the GM on do you find you can typically wipe it off (extract) with a clean mop head or micro fiber rag and then just rinse it out somehow in the shower?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
So in showers after you mop the GM on do you find you can typically wipe it off (extract) with a clean mop head or micro fiber rag and then just rinse it out somehow in the shower?
I'm imagining you guys in the customer's showers, merrily sudsing away, buck nude and whistling to yourselves while you try to shower off the walls. And I'm torn between laughing and throwing up in my mouth a little.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I'm imagining you guys in the customer's showers, merrily sudsing away, buck nude and whistling to yourselves while you try to shower off the walls. And I'm torn between laughing and throwing up in my mouth a little.
with all due respect...WTF??

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Just my humor. I clean the shower while I'm *in* the shower, so my mind automatically put you fine fellows in the same situation, just with your heavy-duty power equipment.

By which, of course, I mean your cleaning equipment.