Tile callbacks due to blushing/residue spots | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Tile callbacks due to blushing/residue spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I still contend that showerfeeding a liquid mix through a 175 w/splash guard and rinsing once and done is much faster.

2 step process that's extremely thorough.
This guy also thinks using no hose reels is faster. Take his words with a grain of salt.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
This guy also thinks using no hose reels is faster. Take his words with a grain of salt.

Yer trying too hard to discredit what I'm saying via assassination.
Yer too obvious.

Try a heads up approach. It'll help a bit more.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States

Also fails to understand how much more professional a truck looks with everything neatly organized.

Reactions: rob allen

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz

I'm glad you brought it up though.

you win via the rules , fair and square.

That said, yer set up was 8 feet short which would have easily taken another 30-40 seconds to pull the extra pressure line and hose.

Also, you probably remember calling me out of breath while filming yours , saying that you were taking multiple tries to shave time.

My mistake was too high in confidence. I shot mine in one take and didn't want to make it look too spazzy by moving faster than normal.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
What spinner are you using that's leaving tons of water behind?

Get a th40. Nothing even comes close in comparison. Water recovery is so good the floor is almost dry by the time your ready for sealer.

Reactions: rob allen

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Interesting exchange.
Rob, you try to make me out to be a hack when you don't like what I'm saying.....but you are actually well aware that when it comes to the service I perform ....I take it as seriously as dick-cancer.....

Taking me to task on my use of Grease Eraser on Stain Resist nylon seems legit enough but you know I also said I only mist it and I ALWAYS rinse with low ph and ALWAYS with the most thorough residential extraction tool on the market in the Trex.

This is especially interesting cuz you've recommended countless times to use Groutmaster as a booster on carpet when you know most of these rubes are cleaning with a wand and using an alkali detergent as a rinse.
....but all yer tryna do is sell them more of yer foo-foo juice....so it's okay....

Now yer tryna say I need to compensate cuz I'm bustin yer bawlz about wearing gear and pretending yer a fighter.....
Don't you think it's funny to say I'm tryna compensate when YER the poser trying to pretend to be tough by wearing "fight wear"?....

Maybe you've got a keen perspective on overcompensation..... :D

Seriously though ...... Why do you try so hard to make people think yer tough by wearing that gear continuously in public?....

I truly want to know what the end game is....Do you think strangers are less apt to step to you when yer in that crap?.

I never get to ask this question cuz I've never known anyone personally who thinks it's cool to wear Tapout , UFC or American Fighter gear....

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Interesting exchange.
Rob, you try to make me out to be a hack when you don't like what I'm saying.....but you are actually well aware that when it comes to the service I perform ....I take it as seriously as dick-cancer.....

Taking me to task on my use of Grease Eraser on Stain Resist nylon seems legit enough but you know I also said I only mist it and I ALWAYS rinse with low ph and ALWAYS with the most thorough residential extraction tool on the market in the Trex.

This is especially interesting cuz you've recommended countless times to use Groutmaster as a booster on carpet when you know most of these rubes are cleaning with a wand and using an alkali detergent as a rinse.
....but all yer tryna do is sell them more of yer foo-foo juice....so it's okay....

Now yer tryna say I need to compensate cuz I'm bustin yer bawlz about wearing gear and pretending yer a fighter.....
Don't you think it's funny to say I'm tryna compensate when YER the poser trying to pretend to be tough by wearing "fight wear"?....

Maybe you've got a keen perspective on overcompensation..... :D

Seriously though ...... Why do you try so hard to make people think yer tough by wearing that gear continuously in public?....

I truly want to know what the end game is....Do you think strangers are less apt to step to you when yer in that crap?.

I never get to ask this question cuz I've never known anyone personally who thinks it's cool to wear Tapout , UFC or American Fighter gear....
Relax muscle head. First off I never knew what the 2 shirts meant when I bought them. Second, I am not a tough guy. My dad taught me a valuable lesson when I was young. (He fought in WW II in Germany, watched all his friends die in front of him and slept by dying Germans to keep warm in the bitter winter.) He said “son there’s only 2 tough guys in the whole world, those in prison and those in the grave, which one do you want to be”?

So I don’t consider myself a tough guy but you do because you wrestle sweaty men and pick on small business owners like myself. The way you follow me around is kind of weird dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe cool
Status
Not open for further replies.