Tile and Grout cleaning Springfeild Oregon... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Tile and Grout cleaning Springfeild Oregon...

Classicboss

Jul 30, 2008
Ithaca, New York
www.classiccarpetcareservice.com
Real Name
Dan Langendoerfer
Business Location
United States
I know of someone looking for a company that can clean a lot of tile & grout in a huge office building in Oregon. She seen my pics of the tile and grout we clean here in NY and was astonished by our video I posted, she says the company that is trying to clean it now is just not doing the job. any one interested I will give her your name and number to call.

Thanks all.

Juddey24

Apr 24, 2010
Real Name
Justin McKerrow
Business Location
United States
We are about five hours away but would be interested if it's big enough? Does she need a maintenance plan or just one time cleaning? Where abouts in NY are you? I grew up hour south of Buffalo!

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Classicboss

Jul 30, 2008
Ithaca, New York
www.classiccarpetcareservice.com
Real Name
Dan Langendoerfer
Business Location
United States
I know she said they have 16 restrooms and a huge Gymnasium? She didn't say if the Gym had tile and grout though but that's what she and I were talking about so I would think so. I told her I would get some info. on whom was interested in the job, she said as far as companies in her area was pretty limited and just wanted a professional company with professional results. the building in the pic she posted looked fairly new and modern too. I don't have many specifics. I'm just trying to help her out and pass work on to my fellow cleaners. I told her if someone was interested I would send her their info. and she could contact them directly.

I live in Ithaca NY. I would take this one if it were closer.