This Superstar of ours!

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
We have been pounded swamped right now...(which is a good thing:) )

But, there is no way I could do it alone anymore.

My son in law is an absolute gem!

I had one the other day....last minute just come take some spots out of a church area....but were would we stop?!

I went to do a minimum $150 job....he stayed behind and knocked out a $1500 job in 2.5 hours... (Moderate soils...church already prevaced by the way)

He is the future owner of this business someday....

Today....we have 2 residential large places...a large resort bar, Restaurant, motel rooms, entire large upstairs living quarters....

THEN...few hours off and back to do a 2 level super large restaurant....

They all had to have it today
icon_eek.gif

We are going to go Rock this day out! Me and the "Boy Wonder!"

Kid is 6 foot 6 inches and can take a 30 foot path in like 5 steps!

And he has a sense of humor too :)

Me and the Boy Wonder

And we really couldn't pull all this off without our 2 Butler High Heat Truckmounts....

"Bring on the Blue Team!"

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
That is awesome Mark! Great to hear about his hard work and loyality to Saiger's.
Nice to know that you can sell the business to him and it will be in good hands.
You two are rocking it that is for sure . The young buck is a superstar for Saiger's.
JMO.... jeans as work pants ?? Really?

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
That is awesome Mark! Great to hear about his hard work and loyality to Saiger's.
Nice to know that you can sell the business to him and it will be in good hands.
You two are rocking it that is for sure . The young buck is a superstar for Saiger's.
JMO.... jeans as work pants ?? Really?

Work uniforms on order right now (wife placed order for everything last week)....we have trashed everything from this past winter....

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
Actually we do fluctuate between jeans, and Khaki's depending on what type of conditions we are going to be in during the day....

Today we are jeans because of a bunch of outdoor work at this resort and we cannot keep Khaki's clean enough during the day with all the dirt roads in the areas we are working....if that makes any sense :)