wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It appears to have plenty of power for spraying anything down that any carpet cleaner would spray and it has chemical resistant seals. I'd probably want to actually call them up and ask them some specific questions about the products I'd be pumping through it before I pulled the trigger on it. It says it can draw up to 55 yards. I'd have to see that. It's not especially expensive compared to other sprayers so if it can actually spray TLC's, protectors, etc., and hold up under daily use it would be worth it for what they're asking. I don't plan on washing my roof or sidewalk with it though. :) Pressure washer seems far better for some of the applications they're showing on their site.

I tell you what. You buy one and in a few years let me know how well it works for ya. :p Just don't wait too long I might retire on ya.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
I originally thought it was for soft washing. This still would need a nice size portable tank. and a manageable hose for prespraying. kinda like a penguin sprayer. If combined price is still under that then sure. I do like the way the battery is charged separately

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
A Review with video would be great!!
I asked him to send me one to review. Lets see what he says. Does look interesting. If he does I will shoot a video and do a review.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
It appears to have plenty of power for spraying anything down that any carpet cleaner would spray and it has chemical resistant seals. I'd probably want to actually call them up and ask them some specific questions about the products I'd be pumping through it before I pulled the trigger on it. It says it can draw up to 55 yards. I'd have to see that. It's not especially expensive compared to other sprayers so if it can actually spray TLC's, protectors, etc., and hold up under daily use it would be worth it for what they're asking. I don't plan on washing my roof or sidewalk with it though. :) Pressure washer seems far better for some of the applications they're showing on their site.

I tell you what. You buy one and in a few years let me know how well it works for ya. :p Just don't wait too long I might retire on ya.
Watch that magic word...."Up To" ..Maybe with a Hurricane Force wind behind it?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I ordered one and it should be here tomorrow.. I hope it's good.

Reactions: Allied and DavidB

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob, are u going to use it for applying pre spray. Saw that u can attach a 2 liter bottle also ,instead of using the hose.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TMF Forums mobile app
That is my main interest. Love to find a more efficient way of distributing prespray. Soon I will know firsthand

Jun 6, 2015
Real Name
Chris Claridge
I have been looking at it for awhile, looks like a good product, could also use around the house. Saw on Facebook that sun Brite supply had the 2 battery kit for 25.00 less. I like that u can get all the rebuild parts. Would still need a contain to hold your previous spray.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have been looking at it for awhile, looks like a good product, could also use around the house. Saw on Facebook that sun Brite supply had the 2 battery kit for 25.00 less. I like that u can get all the rebuild parts. Would still need a contain to hold your previous spray.

It be nice I it could be switched out for spraying any product on the fly.