this company does not support TMF review | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

this company does not support TMF review

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
So I figured since reading this thread I would place an order and share my experience. So I de died to make a real hard order to make all things equal. I having been reading different places about power max so being one that likes to try different products I ordered one 6# jar, and a 2 # jar of oxy brighter. The order was placed online, on Sunday night. Shipping was regular So I assume the order was filled on Monday and shipped in the afternoon. The product arrived Thursday afternoon. I live in NC so not sure where Cobbs is but I'm happy with my experience. I would have no issues ordering from Cobbs in the future.

skierbri10

Feb 13, 2011
CO
www.peaktopeakcarpet.com
Real Name
Brian Bullock
Business Location
United States
I ordered some powermax, I never got an email saying it was shipped. However, 7 or so days and it was here. I emailed to find out if it had shipped and never heard from them. Website said pending for at least as long as it took to get here. The product is good though so I am not going to complain at this point.

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
I ordered a 5.7 high airwatt vac motor last year. And got treated right by Larry's reps. And fast shipment w/ reasonable price.

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
I have had great success with Cobb's, Larry is a very nice guy, by the way he is in Dallas Texas I believe.

TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
My experience with the staff has been significantly less than pleasant on my one and only order....too bad because I like the power max prespray powder! I'll give them a chance to fix the remaining issue before I thoroughly vent.

Blue Ridge Floor Care

Oct 22, 2011
US
Real Name
Steve
Business Location
United States
Sounds like service is hit or miss at best. Why bother when there are other suppliers who always bring their A game? Just sayin...

Jun 29, 2011
Real Name
Patrick Benedetto
Business Location
United States
Great products Great service. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ! We ALL make mistakes that's why they have erasers on pencils.

Gary Getman

Dec 2, 2010
florida
Real Name
gary getman
Business Location
United States
I just got a new 45#er of PowerMax and was impressed by the "new more durable fragrance" as indicated by a new sticker that was slapped on the pail. Today I asked a custy if she liked the smell of the cleaning solution that I had applied to the carpet and she said she couldn't smell any thing. Oh well. I only prespray with PM and extract with the more towards neutral Dynachem Stain Resist powder for filthy and water or PC rinse for normal jobs. Online ordering has been great with four days from Dallas to North Port, Fl and inexpensive shipping.

Jun 29, 2011
Real Name
Patrick Benedetto
Business Location
United States
I use PowerMax with great results and rinse nasties with Dry Slurry. How is the Dynachem Stain Resist Powder vs Others you have used?

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
I've been lucky and always got Larry's wife on the phone to take my orders. She answers all my questions and is very nice to deal with. SO when you call just ask for her, and you'll be set. My only beef with Lary is the stupid dilution instructions on Powermax lable. I don't know why he won't fix that? It's 3 oz per gallon not 8oz!!

TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
Update: Larry and Marie are pretty helpful. The rest of the staff I dealt with need different careers! Don't call back, don't follow up, uninformed about product, etc. Took 7 phone calls to get a credit, 5 phone calls and had to pay 1/2 of retail for a warranty replacement part.

Reactions: Troyster

Tom@britefloors

May 12, 2012
Kansas
Real Name
Tom Binyon
Business Location
United States
Ordered PowerMax and Brightner online yesterday - arrived in Wichita today. Now that's service!