third day third problem how about you....

Feb 5, 2012
Real Name
Luke mcgrew
Business Location
United States
:mad: this is the third day i've used my brand new ELDIABLO and the third time i have had problems .first to much diesel smoke .2 water over flowing out the fresh water tank flooding my van. 3. burner would not egnight the eletrodes are already burnt and melted and ive only used for seven hours what the hell the fuel dripper was completly welded closed so no fuel was even getting to the electrodes. i only run the temperture at 230 so this should not already happen. i fill that i was ripped off buying ELDIABLO. i probely should have went with the inferno by amtex better built i think bthe peaple at master blend are very nice but the machine is made with very very cheep products.IS ANYBODY ELS HAVING THESE PROBLEMS TOO...:mad::confused::AddEmoticons04259:

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
:mad: this is the third day i've used my brand new ELDIABLO and the third time i have had problems .first to much diesel smoke .2 water over flowing out the fresh water tank flooding my van. 3. burner would not egnight the eletrodes are already burnt and melted and ive only used for seven hours what the hell the fuel dripper was completly welded closed so no fuel was even getting to the electrodes. i only run the temperture at 230 so this should not already happen. i fill that i was ripped off buying ELDIABLO. i probely should have went with the inferno by amtex better built i think bthe peaple at master blend are very nice but the machine is made with very very cheep products.IS ANYBODY ELS HAVING THESE PROBLEMS TOO...:mad::confused::AddEmoticons04259:
Had mine for three years now and love my machine!
Could be crappy mechanics where you bought the machine, bad setup on thier part.
My float overflows sometimes, did today matter of fact, not a big deal.
I'm thinkin' I need to set the float down lower, changing the angle of the closed float.
Should fix it.
As far as the burner electrodes go, your installer should have set that up properly before
you picked it up is my guess, or at least checked it out.
Bet they did'nt, even though they'll say they did.
El Diablo is a great entry level TM, but it's only as good as the mechanic that throws or properly
installs it in your van.
Everyone seems to want to blame Masterblend for a bad product, but I think they should
be looking at the distributors mechanics talents instead.
MB also makes awesome chems by the way.

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
I know I am going to step on some toes here because peeps on this forum love those machines but I was warned about them by mechanics when I looked at one. IMHO you get what you pay for. But then again there are going to be a few bugs that need worked out. Sorry you are having those issues I know that your dealer can get those few problems resolved. Watch how much foam you have in your recovery tank I know that foam messes with those floats. Hope all goes well for you.

Feb 5, 2012
Real Name
Luke mcgrew
Business Location
United States
it almost sounds like yall work for master blend .ive been cleaning for 21 years I know cheep crap when I see it and never bought a new machine with these problems.anybody will treat you like gold and tell you every thing you want to here so they can make a huge profit.three days inuse and three problems one pretty costly problem that master blend coverd but after one year it will be my problem ..IF it makes it that long..my family has been in the carpet cleaning business since 1945..and werd of mouth ever since. so trus me i know quality when i see it..... thank you

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
so sh**or not to sh**.......
I you have been around that long and have family with experience
in the field why did you buy it?

You know prochem makes good machines
Fox is a great machine it only lacks extreme heat
Ben builds reputable and affordable machines

and almost 30% of the people who bought el diablo had an issue with it.

that being said. It seems you did not research before your purchase and now you have a full one
year to learn how look for parts (out of the dealer) and learn how to fix it and keep it in good shape.

Option #2 find someone else who does not research either and sell it to him.
do some research and buy something else with that money. makes sense

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
No, I don't work for Masterblend.
I've just been impressed with my machine since it was new, three years ago.

It's funny how no one ever thinks it could be the installing distributor that can't
set the machine up right.

You don't seem to want to hear anything positive about the machine, you just
want people to jump on your little bandwagon, so I can't say anything more
than I have.

Good luck to you.

Feb 5, 2012
Real Name
Luke mcgrew
Business Location
United States
the installer dosnt make the machine and theres only one way to put it together .the electrodes burning up in three days has nothing to do with the installer . a janitors closet has already installed 19 or twenty just this year so far. and jerry the installer is top notch.the distibutors are not responsable for cheeply made garbage. like i said i realy liked the eldiablo but sofar its been nouthing but trouble. and yes it does sound like you work for these peaple why els would you defend the cheep plastic parts on these machines unless you are used to using junk. and dont know what quality is...but on the foum we all stick together and help each other out so thank you all...3G

KleanDry

Sep 7, 2010
new mexico
Real Name
sean rael
Business Location
United States
ill trade my legend gt witj 1 k hourson it for ur machine. The only problem I've ever had with it is the battery died on my tech once

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
the installer dosnt make the machine and theres only one way to put it together .the electrodes burning up in three days has nothing to do with the installer . a janitors closet has already installed 19 or twenty just this year so far. and jerry the installer is top notch.the distibutors are not responsable for cheeply made garbage. like i said i realy liked the eldiablo but sofar its been nouthing but trouble. and yes it does sound like you work for these peaple why els would you defend the cheep plastic parts on these machines unless you are used to using junk. and dont know what quality is...but on the foum we all stick together and help each other out so thank you all...3G

You want to hate the machine, fine.
Absolutely no loss to me, does'nt affect my day one bit.
Mine runs great.
I don't give a FV<K if your machine runs badly with your pissy azz attitude.
Does that sound like I work for Masterblend, I think not.

Why could'nt the electrodes burning up have to do with the installer?
Too close a gap, they burn up quickly, basic stuff.
My float sticks sometimes, but so did the Prochems I've worked with in the past,
you gonna say Prochem is junk also?

When I had my machine installed, I got home and checked all my plug and electrode gaps
and anything else I could think to check, just to make sure it all went smoothly.
So far, my float sticks sometimes and I have to clean the Kunkle once in a while.
Not enough to whine about.
I'd rather make money than whine.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
YOU are right I don't know what quality is and I must recognize that my TM is a piece of junk but here is the thing, my junk has only asked for oil, belts and spark plug changes in 6 years and I don't have to come to the forum to insult comrades because of it. I hope your brand new eldiablo can do the same as my old beat up piece of junk.

Feb 5, 2012
Real Name
Luke mcgrew
Business Location
United States
take ithow you may but i just think people should know what there getting for the money and telling others about a product is not whineing its looking out for other people who want to know how somthing is before they buy it . and if the truth insalts you than you have too much time for whineing yourself. do yall run ELDIABLO and if so what year were they made .because they were infact a little better made a couple of years ago. i hope we can share info without the BS and dont defend plastic junk. that makes manufactures think its ok to use this and they should try to make things better if enough people are having problems.plus my dad is very sick with cancer and we hoped that this machine was going to be dependable for me and carry on a business thats been here since 1945 and make it better than ever so sorry if i sound whiney i just have alot on my plate and a new machine with constant problems is making things a lot wors right now . yall have a great night and thanks for responding.......

Feb 5, 2012
Real Name
Luke mcgrew
Business Location
United States
how many people do you have working i have four vans with truck mounts and ten people working and all of them will tell you i dont whine and i make tons of moneyhahahaha

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
how many people do you have working i have four vans with truck mounts and ten people working and all of them will tell you i dont whine and i make tons of moneyhahahaha

We ALL have alot on our plates, no exceptions, so don't use that as an excuse for your pissy little attitude.
Seems to me you're a little full of yourself and JUST A LITTLE BIT arrogant.
We do help one another out here, but, most don't come on here with attitudes like yours.
I don't need your BS, neither does anyone else here.
And IF you're making TONS OF MONEY, why did you buy an entry level TM?
Since you have hundred dollar bills falling outta your azz,
why did'nt you buy a machine that suits your seemingly inexhaustible budget?

Once again, "I'm so much cooler online!"

By the way, check your spelling, it's pretty atrocious.

Feb 5, 2012
Real Name
Luke mcgrew
Business Location
United States
your lucky you live in CA or i would kick your ass faggit see spots run you want people to by **** because you are **** gay wad

Feb 5, 2012
Real Name
Luke mcgrew
Business Location
United States
Its funny your so worried about me telling people how cheep the ELDIABLO is .are you mad because you also bought a piece of crap