Think this is a good buy?

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
For 800 bucks you can get a brand new devpro and slap a mytee bentley handle on it and still have a few bucks to play with... prochem ti is a great wand but its dated and the devpro is a better wand at this point...

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
For 800 bucks you can get a brand new devpro and slap a mytee bentley handle on it and still have a few bucks to play with... prochem ti is a great wand but its dated and the devpro is a better wand at this point...
Sterling is in Canada John. My Devpro shipped up here was just over $1100 Cnd.
Our dollar is trading @.79 cents on your Greenback.
I agree though , buy a Devpro comes with glide and swivel. Never ran a Prochem Ti, but can't imagine it better than the Devpro.
Also @Sterling has a Amtex Prowler I believe?
Got to watch the flow on that if you want heat at the wand.
Anything over 4 flow .... no heat IMO.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Sterling is in Canada John. My Devpro shipped up here was just over $1100 Cnd.
Our dollar is trading @.79 cents on your Greenback.
I agree though , buy a Devpro comes with glide and swivel. Never ran a Prochem Ti, but can't imagine it better than the Devpro.
Also @Sterling has a Amtex Prowler I believe?
Got to watch the flow on that if you want heat at the wand.
Anything over 4 flow .... no heat IMO.
Yep... the prochem wand has 6 jets... so thats not gonna work... get the devrpo and run 4x 01 jets...

Reactions: Sterling

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Yep... the prochem wand has 6 jets... so thats not gonna work... get the devrpo and run 4x 01 jets...
One thing I was happy to see when my Devpro showed up... screen filter in the male QC fitting on wand. Thought I was going to put one on to help with jets clogging but didn't have too!!
Didn't get a screen filter on my Mytee Bentley swivel or my Evo 6 jet and put one on . I did change my Evo 6 jet to 1.5 from 02. That 12 flow was insane and my Titan 575 had a hard time maintaining 200* @ 400 PSI. After I changed 230* off mount when using Evo and screen filter needed for no clogging for sure. My Devpro will be my go to wand for sure.
If Sterling orders a Devpro and goes with 01 which he should a screen filter is a must and again pleasnt to see Tom ships them complete.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-oth...nt/1058467278?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

He wants $1000. I'm trying for $700 but he's not biting. Maybe 8 bills in front of him will change his mind. Think it's worth it? Is is really that good of a wand?
I'll sell you a better Ti wand for less then half he wants. I have a PMF Mach 15 Ti wand with Teflon glides. PMF makes that prochem wands at there business in my town. Google the comparison between the two wands. Mach 15 is the best flowing wand now. Check it out

Last edited:
Reactions: john gerding

Sterling

Aug 19, 2013
York Region
www.sterlingcnr.com
Real Name
Ryan Sterling
Business Location
Canada
I'll sell you a better Ti wand for less then half he wants. I have a PMF Mach 15 Ti wand with Teflon glides. PMF makes that prochem wands at there business in my town. Google the comparison between the two wands. Mach 15 is the best flowing wand now. Check it out
I'm interested. Is it a 2"?

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
I'm interested. Is it a 2"?
Sounds like @smart n kleen Rick can get you an awesome wand.
What flow is it Rick. Just looking out for @Sterling here .
His Prowler will not maintain heat if he goes too high of flow.
In fact he did start a thread awhile back wondering why he was getting max 170* off mount and WHY?
Chances are he has a 4 flow wand right now? Could you imagine the heat at the wand if he went to 6-8-10-12 flow? That Ti wand even if you go to 01's on that Prowler lucky to get 140 ish now off mount.
You need to factor this in Ryan.
Just my .02 boys

Reactions: Sterling

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Sounds like @smart n kleen Rick can get you an awesome wand.
What flow is it Rick. Just looking out for @Sterling here .
His Prowler will not maintain heat if he goes too high of flow.
In fact he did start a thread awhile back wondering why he was getting max 170* off mount and WHY?
Chances are he has a 4 flow wand right now? Could you imagine the heat at the wand if he went to 6-8-10-12 flow? That Ti wand even if you go to 01's on that Prowler lucky to get 140 ish now off mount.
You need to factor this in Ryan.
Just my .02 boys
Thank you for your help. Let me know.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I also have a two jet 12" head 2" tube PMF for sale for $100 you pay shipping. I can make it from a 2 flow to a 4 and even a 6 flow if you wanted.