These monster fans are sooo nice

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Carpets are drying in way less than an hr and customers are absolutely loving it. They are loud but they really move a lot of air straight down on the carpet, low enough that it doesnt move pictures on the walls etc. They dry a 60ft radius. About $350 each on amazon

20181115_112227.jpg
20181107_153740.jpg
20181106_130455.jpg

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
My little fan that looks like yours sounds like a small plane. Couldn’t imagine what that thing sounds like, a 747 perhaps?! Lol I may have to invest in a big boy one of these days! Nice job!

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
My little fan that looks like yours sounds like a small plane. Couldn’t imagine what that thing sounds like, a 747 perhaps?! Lol I may have to invest in a big boy one of these days! Nice job!
I've seen your Dri-pods and was going to ask about the noise, as I was reading on reviews. I have some Phoenix fans, similar to a driez-Velo, very quiet( customer approved) , could've been more powerful. Only 18lbs. On the other hand Powr-flite moves more air( 3 speed) but is a bit loud. Still only 18 lbs. There is a new brand on the market , knock off IMO. It's Pringles, 2 speed , daisy chainable, 18 lbs, goes around $260. I believe, big " boys"air movers have earned its place in commercial setting, when short dry time is a must. So forget the noise, go power...

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I've seen your Dri-pods and was going to ask about the noise, as I was reading on reviews. I have some Phoenix fans, similar to a driez-Velo, very quiet( customer approved) , could've been more powerful. Only 18lbs. On the other hand Powr-flite moves more air( 3 speed) but is a bit loud. Still only 18 lbs. There is a new brand on the market , knock off IMO. It's Pringles, 2 speed , daisy chainable, 18 lbs, goes around $260. I believe, big " boys"air movers have earned its place in commercial setting, when short dry time is a must. So forget the noise, go power...
The Dri-pod is amazingly loud for the size of the unit. You’d think since it’s really not large it would be quiet. Can’t hold a conversation near it. Works well. I only paid $55 for mine used at Home Depot and am happy. For $180 hum I’d prob pass.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall

on sale right now $100 off!, I might grab a couple more. @smart n kleen

I think youll find customers dont care about the noise when their carpets are completely dry when you leave. The feedback so far is 100% positive, actually they are pretty impressed with these beasts. They dry carpets much much faster than squirrel cage fans that blow over the surface.

they are sealed motor, daisy chainable, can aim any direction, nice long power cords, easy to carry 2 in at once with the handles

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
I got the smaller one it works good. Great for drying upholstery

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States

on sale right now $100 off!, I might grab a couple more. @smart n kleen

I think youll find customers dont care about the noise when their carpets are completely dry when you leave. The feedback so far is 100% positive, actually they are pretty impressed with these beasts. They dry carpets much much faster than squirrel cage fans that blow over the surface.

they are sealed motor, daisy chainable, can aim any direction, nice long power cords, easy to carry 2 in at once with the handles
They bumped up price. Now $296 plus shipping. Still, good deal....