There's lots of young people starting to showing up in the ICU all over America due to Corona Virus! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

There's lots of young people starting to showing up in the ICU all over America due to Corona Virus!

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
There's lots of young people showing up in the ICU!

... they have no comorbidities and they're DYING!

That's actually the best possible news you could get, short of a vaccine.

See if you can figure out why.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Watch in full screen so you can read the charts and data....Hit pause if you need to.

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I’m stumped.
Hint:

Look at the world wide number of confirmed cases for folks 45 and under vs number of deaths in that same group?

Look at the spike in deaths in the USA starting in the first week of November. Nearly 4000 people per week started dying. THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER.

So how long has Corona been in USA?

What generation of the virus are we on in the US?

And what is the true RO...is it static or variable???

Herd immunity starts to kick in destroying the infection curve at what infection rate of the population?

Few blanks to fill in but those clues lead to an equation

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Come on Dr Fauci, What is the truth. Do you know what you are doing. I do not believe him any longer.

Quite the error....from 1.7 million deaths to now this sunday PERHAPS, mabee 100K,

IF that was a school test and your kid brought home a grade of 10%, basically put their name on the paper in the correct spot, on a test would you think your kid mastered the subject?????

On march 15th he says

And now this past sunday the 29th he says

Quite the backtrack n 2 weeks time

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Hey, she's just contributing to that whole herd immunity thing. You know, make sure everyone gets it.
Crazy people gonna be crazy.
Why do so many of these types of vids come from Walmart over the years.....
There is an entire video and pic category on the interwebs for it.....

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
There is no doubt the virus has been here since Oct/Nov 19. I am almost positive my parents had it in December. They were sick like nothing they had before with all the symptoms of the virus. They are both in their 70's so knowing what we know now I am lucky they are still both with us.

These graphs they are showing us are a joke, we are much farther along in this pandemic then they are telling us.

I drew a graph to illustrate. The black line is the true curve of the pandemic in US. The red line is when we started tracking it and testing. The blue circle is where I believe we are somewhere at currently.

virus graph.png

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
There is no doubt the virus has been here since Oct/Nov 19. I am almost positive my parents had it in December. They were sick like nothing they had before with all the symptoms of the virus. They are both in their 70's so knowing what we know now I am lucky they are still both with us.

These graphs they are showing us are a joke, we are much farther along in this pandemic then they are telling us.

I drew a graph to illustrate. The black line is the true curve of the pandemic in US. The red line is when we started tracking it and testing. The blue circle is where I believe we are somewhere at currently.

View attachment 90499
Yup,
Been sayin for a while its been here since October 2019.
Check these out from the CDC. It confirms what you are thinking.

CDCs own numbers confirm, 4000 Americans have been dieing per week since the first week of November 2019. That is triple the rate for a normal flu.

The official story when held up to the real world and the available public data just does NOT add up and pass the stink test.

Last edited:

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States

View attachment 90499
I agree with this,

The red arch is a measure of cases testing positive.

The black arch more accurately representing the True arch of the virus.

Except the peaks of both arches need to be moved 15 days to the future so the red arch peaks around April 15th to the 20th.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
local paper says a new vaccine has been successfully tested in mice.

Reactions: Joe cool

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Don’t buy anything made by the Chinese get this word out!

Reactions: shumagic

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Don’t buy anything made by the Chinese get this word out!
So you are ready to purchase nothing besides food and MY PILLOWS for the remainder of your existence on this planet?

Reactions: rob allen

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Well I understand what you are saying but maybe we are the generation that has to start the change it will take time but it can be done if we stick together or die trying.

Reactions: shumagic