FB There have been some falsehoods swirling...

R

Robert Allen

There have been some falsehoods swirling around the net that I'd like to address. Actually the industry competition is feeling the heat. We are bringing many new products to market and at great prices now that we have entered into manufacturing. Soon we will be releasing our new online training and we now have a complete training school in Va Beach for carpets, uph, rugs, tile, stone, VLM, chemistry and marketing. So long story short, since many cannot compete on a level field some have resorted to underhanded tactics. Their flavor of the day for example is the Dang pro wand. It is perfect as a non swivel and yet some of their swivel bearings have failed. All manufacturers have issues, thats a fact of life. I've bought tons top name brand products and several had serious failures even to tune of 25k on a truck mount. I won't mention there name but they are now out of business. But we were kicked off and banned from the 2 forums back in the day so we started TMF. We wanted a place where we can speak freely about issues without censorship. (If the complaint is legit it stays, if its personal feelings or attacks it goes) Lets look at another purchase example I made. This was a Prochem Truckmount that suffered a catastrophic failure within 2 months purchase. It was Prochem's 1st hydraulic PTO. However in this case it was handled differently. Prochem flew a rep in and acknowledged the failure and exchanged it for a Performer 405. To this day Prochem has my respect. They didn't blame me or talk bad about others. They just handled their business and made me a customer for life. Classy! Ok back to the point. With over 35 years in the cleaning trenches, and now 10 years of delivering products to cleaners with TKMF we have stood behind everything 100%. We have over 5000 5 star testimonials. Others are hitting below the belt but we wont do the same in return. They have already banned me from every other group and forum because of our growth. I'll take it as a back handed compliment. Now when it comes to endorsing products I will tell you exactly what I tell manufacturers who want me to do testimonials or videos for them. I tell them unless I believe in the product I will not do a video. Instead I send it back and tell them to get it right and then I will. When the Dang wand had a bearing issue he made anew bearing and replaced them for free. With over 250 free videos and almost 2 million views we get emails, phone calls and messages every day saying we helped someone in business. Feels good helping others. Now as for Tony Dang, I respect him for handling his problems. Its not easy for a small manufacturer like him to compete with multi million dollar fabricating companies. But he is trying. He has answered every call of mine and any "legit" issue a member brings to my attention he handles promptly or as I tell all manufacturers, I will pull down a video if it isn't backed up. Here is an interesting story. The 1st time I ever went to an industry trade show, we ate with the top dogs of our industry at a private swanky dinner. The leading industry magazine editor leaned over to my son and I and said "Rob and Tre, we had a 5 page article prepared on Truckmountforums but we pulled it last minute. " Perplexed I asked "Why did you pull it" They said "Because TMF is growing too fast"! That was a back handed compliment and almost 9 years ago.Since then that magazine has failed and ours has prospered, Clean Informer. I laugh now looking back however it opened my eyes to the the politics that goes on in the industry. That was fine as it fired us up to grow to where we are today. And we have no plans on slowing down. We feel we are only getting started even in the face of underhanded tactics. Falsehoods are started to make others look better while attempting to diminish our reputation. To me that shows that they are weak. Its easy to "fire back". Its much more difficult to hold ones composure in light of falsehoods. You will not hear us talking bad about others. Talking bad about your competition shows a serious character flaw. Instead, like in our cleaning business's just stay focused on quality and it will all sort itself out over time. Likewise, we will continue to let our products do the talking for us rather than having a big mouth. For example, look at Groutmaster. It comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Who else does that? Free shipping? No one. I like make things better and hopefully for less as long as we have support. We have some exciting things coming down the pike like our Online Training coming in 5 days. Also our on hands school is growing nicely. I would like to take this time to thank everyone for their support and if I can ever do anything to help you, do not hesitate to ask. Thank you again, Robert Allen Truckmountforums PS:Here is a little more about our history and how we have helped other cleaners along the way.
facebook.png

J

Jeremy Vandergugten

Thanks for having integrity , that's where your motivation comes from.... Your desire to help other cleaners out ... it's obvious...Even though I haven't met you in person. I know i would like you. Michael Camacho I would like too. ! He is just a cool no nonsense funny non politically correct dude..

R

Richard Rykbos

Great Read Robert I know it takes time out of your day to write a detailed explanation, thanks for sharing from the heart. You know what they say, they will 1st criticize, then they will complain and soon they will follow you and ask how did you do it! Continue to Dominate! One last word, one reason you stay on the cutting edge is because like us you are in the field doing what we all do every day! Adding value to the industry!

R

Rob Donna Webb

Thanks Robert Allen, I appreciate all you have done for our company. I appreciate the fact that I can disagree with you on some things without major blowback from you. I have watched your videos multiple times and have implemented many of your ideas. Thanks!

M

Michael Lippincott

We're not multi trucks, nor 7 figures, but you (Robert) have personally handeled issues for us even as minor as they were and treated us as if we were the foremention corporation!! Goes a long way and we'll always come back! I've bought alot of sh*t over the last 30 years, but you and Truckmount forums have never let us down,THANKS! Forget the others, cause you folks are #1. :)

S

Sam Jaramillo

It's great to have a page that is administrator correctly and provides a wealth of information to the new folks and veterans of our industry..thanks Robert Allen for all you do for us..

R

Robert Falzone

Everything breaks, some stuff quicker than others. Rob, I trust that you never knowingly sold a defective product and once you find that a product has durability issues you'll handle it the right way.

T

Taylor Wayne Brobjorg

Well for whatever it's worth you've done wonders to help me change the company I work for. Everybody was stuck doing things the same old way and it just wasn't working very well... I've watched your videos on certain types of equipment and chem and it's changed the way I clean for the better. No one at my work took truck mount forums seriously until one golden day i texted my boss in low hopes he'd buy a sample of groutmaster. He bit. I couldn't believe it.. I got my manager to order something that wasn't his idea... unbelievable.. now that we are using it and it's working so well for us, it's added quite a bit of credibility to myself and truckmount forums. I hope to continue to change my place of employment as they are sometimes ignorant to what needs to be changed to be a great cleaner. So thankyou so much Robert Allen for helping educate me so I can pass it on. I hope someday me and my crew can come down to meet you and take a class under you.. I doubt my boss will ever go for it, but a man can dream right? Thank you so much for what you do and don't let anyone slow you down! Sincerely, Taylor Wayne Brobjorg

M

Mrfixer Mcd

remember the last president that ignored all the bad comments and false statements mostly aimed at him. very presidential. Then his replacement took over always complaining and blaming others and the press for his problems. even though he was a great source of the pain in the arse for our last president. Bottom line is this you do it, they do it to so why complain about it. I remember the first comment I saw when trying to transfer my equipment lease to someone else on this site, was from the owner of the tmf. It said if I owned that I would want to get rid of it to. 360I and CFX package. Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher.[a] “Everything is meaningless!” The Conclusion

R

Robert Allen

Mrfixer Mcd actually I alluded to fact that the 360i is a great tool. A tool that benefits more from a strong portable or Truckmount. CFX has its place. It can clean, just rather slowly. A strong portable or Truckmount maximizes a rotary leading to efficiency. Just saves time. Have a good day.

J

Joseph Devine

Robert Allen you are a class act. We have never met each other in person but you have always been responsive and helped when I was in a bind. Also I value your opinion on any of the questions that I have asked you. Just keep doing what you are doing because obviously something is working. Thanks. I have to come check out the shop sometime.