The Wonder Wand....

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Any Wonder Wand users out there? I demo one and was impressed but I'm not a carpet cleaner yet. No overspray, you can get one with a front roller or a back roller so you can use a forward cleaning stroke. Is it just a novelty or could that be a useful tool? Should I get both?

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
I gotta say the wonder wand is quite a scrub wand. I scrubbed out red paint with no wicking but I was using it on the CFR and I don't think rinsing carpet with recycled dirty water is a good thing. But now they have some nice portables with Auto pump out and it seems like a pretty good system. So I just thought mabe there were some others using this somewhat of a low moisture hot water extraction system all in one. Kinda the best of both worlds???

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
What, no wonder wand users? Am I gonna get banned or something for bringing this up?
I seriously doubt if very many pros use it or even have used the Wonder Wand. I'd keep looking before you leap. No way on earth I'd even consider that CFR machine or the Wonder Wand for that matter. I think you should look at getting a more traditional wand. I would suspect that @rob allen has at least seen the Wonder Wand and tried it. I've never read anyone ranting about how much they like it since I joined this forum. If you do a search on it I suspect there are some posts about it on here somewhere over the years. Powr-flite does have a few good things so I'm not trying to trash them. Here's the search on TMF. https://www.truckmountforums.com/search/754425/?q="wonder+wand"&o=relevance

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What, no wonder wand users? Am I gonna get banned or something for bringing this up?
We dont care what wand anyone talks about. I will say it's a jink wand in my opinion and testing.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I have never use the wonder wand, ill admit ive been curious but honestly I just do not get into getting specialty (exotic) wands like that one. I even consider a swivel wand to be exotic. if it works for you and can find a good or reasonable deal then go for it but when it come to exotic wands if I want one then Ill try to buy one at a very low price that way there are no tears of regrets in spending so much money. Been there and done that , no thank you!

The wands or tools that I buy are most duplicates because I believe they are confortable and deliver the performance. So far everyone in my crew feels the same and do not make requests for me to purchase new style/exotic type tools.....at least yet

michael fitzgerald

Jul 6, 2008
uk
Real Name
michael fitzgerald
The wonder wand
I have been using a wonder wand with my blue wave truck mount for the last six years,
Forget the rollers you can remove them they are not needed,
The wand slides on the carpet really well & dresses the pile really nicely on the pull stroke,
If your using it with a tm you will need to change out the jets for the biggest they do.
The biggest pro for this wand is that the jets are completely enclosed within the head,
This mean no condensation within the house and super quick dry times.
It’s not right for every job,
Big commercial jobs.
But is ideal for residential houses

Latest posts