Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Today I complete 4 days of private training/mentoring of a young man. He is a very talented man who started cleaning with a portable less than 6 months ago without knowing anything about our industry. But he saw the need to move his business up to a higher level. After sitting down and spending almost a week now with him, I truly see the value of what I am offering. It is basically a franchise-like experience at a fraction of the cost with no strings attached.

He is seeing our entire operation. Including how we: clean, market, brand, and wow our clients. We are helping to set up a website and optimize it. He is learning how to interact with clients and how to handle any problems that may arise. He is also getting access to our systems and manuals. He is learning the proper tools, equipment, and chemistry with hands on experience to clean residential and commercial carpets, tile and grout, upholster, and area rugs. There is simply too much to list, but I am confident he will save a ton of headaches and money while shortening his learning curve by light years. I honestly wish I had someone and the foresight this young man had when I was 25 starting out. Who knows where'd Id be today.

Our class is geared to move others to success, to the highest level they wish. We are a launching pad, that has already helped countless people grow and expand their businesses. Whether it is through the forum, email, PM's, FB, phone calls, or visits I have accumulated 10's of 1000's hours helping others.

Now back to the young man I am tutoring presently. I do not want the information and experience to be like anything out there today and will work to make it so. Too much class and not enough practical systems, information and manuals. I am confident I delivered and hopefully he will come on here and give a testimonial after we finish this week. He is spending the last day with my son Tre on website and web management, social networking, and marketing. I'm amazed at the progress this young man has made and Im confident he will go far, very far. I will certainly be tracking his progress.

I have set up 11 cleaners through the years for free and every single one is successful to this day. Now we are providing a more comprehensive service for a fair price. We are confident that all our attendees will be successful and to help insure this we have set up a private TMF training forum where attendees can ask questions and get needed instant assistance, indefinitely. I actually feel I have found my calling in passing on my knowledge and experience. I just have to work out the logistics of this new endeavor, but Ive come a long way in a short time by following my vision, building the facility, setting up systems and manuals, and creating the itineraries. So far I am loving it and feel the value of this experience exceeds the cost by a long shot.

We are basically providing a "franchise-like" experience without the financial and logistical constraints, and the sorely lacking support. As I have demonstrated in my own company, videos and online presence, that I always over deliver, and will continue to do so. Its just my nature.

Rob

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Would've been nice when I started out but then again I started with around $1500. I've just learned so far from the trenches and now TMF

And I can say this I've spoken to a few via cell phone. And calls were always answered or responded to very quickly.

Wish your operation was closer Rob or you and John G can carpool and travel promoting equipment and personal training together :D

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
Today I complete 4 days of private training/mentoring of a young man. He is a very talented man who started cleaning with a portable less than 6 months ago without knowing anything about our industry. But he saw the need to move his business up to a higher level. After sitting down and spending almost a week now with him, I truly see the value of what I am offering. It is basically a franchise-like experience at a fraction of the cost with no strings attached.

He is seeing our entire operation. Including how we: clean, market, brand, and wow our clients. We are helping to set up a website and optimize it. He is learning how to interact with clients and how to handle any problems that may arise. He is also getting access to our systems and manuals. He is learning the proper tools, equipment, and chemistry with hands on experience to clean residential and commercial carpets, tile and grout, upholster, and area rugs. There is simply too much to list, but I am confident he will save a ton of headaches and money while shortening his learning curve by light years. I honestly wish I had someone and the foresight this young man had when I was 25 starting out. Who knows where'd Id be today.

Our class is geared to move others to success, to the highest level they wish. We are a launching pad, that has already helped countless people grow and expand their businesses. Whether it is through the forum, email, PM's, FB, phone calls, or visits I have accumulated 10's of 1000's hours helping others.

Now back to the young man I am tutoring presently. I do not want the information and experience to be like anything out there today and will work to make it so. Too much class and not enough practical systems, information and manuals. I am confident I delivered and hopefully he will come on here and give a testimonial after we finish this week. He is spending the last day with my son Tre on website and web management, social networking, and marketing. I'm amazed at the progress this young man has made and Im confident he will go far, very far. I will certainly be tracking his progress.

I have set up 11 cleaners through the years for free and every single one is successful to this day. Now we are providing a more comprehensive service for a fair price. We are confident that all our attendees will be successful and to help insure this we have set up a private TMF training forum where attendees can ask questions and get needed instant assistance, indefinitely. I actually feel I have found my calling in passing on my knowledge and experience. I just have to work out the logistics of this new endeavor, but Ive come a long way in a short time by following my vision, building the facility, setting up systems and manuals, and creating the itineraries. So far I am loving it and feel the value of this experience exceeds the cost by a long shot.

We are basically providing a "franchise-like" experience without the financial and logistical constraints, and the sorely lacking support. As I have demonstrated in my own company, videos and online presence, that I always over deliver, and will continue to do so. Its just my nature.

Rob
Excellent! I remember taking my classes, the students that where sent there by companies to get certified, where getting annoyed with me because I was asking so many Questions. I felt I'm paying for the class, I wanted all I could get out of it. Best of luck to you Rob.

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
Ive come a long way in a short time by following my vision

Looks to me like you are duplicating the VonSchrader marketing system. Will you also be including a 24 hr.one on one info help line such as VonSchrader has? I have found the VonSchrader marketing system to be very helpfull in the past.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
John G. the godfather of VLM(y) has already offered to train and help Rob with VLM carpet cleaning but Rob replied with vicious insults.
So are you one of those "PC hurt feelings kind of guy" because Robs reply was far from vicious. If someone wrote "vote for Trump" on the sidewalk would you feel scared too? I hope my response was not too vicious for you.

Reactions: rob allen and admin

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
So are you one of those "PC hurt feelings kind of guy" because Robs reply was far from vicious. If someone wrote "vote for Trump" on the sidewalk would you feel scared too? I hope my response was not too vicious for you.

Funny. When Rob calls other professionals in this industry weird .freak and madman in one sentence i would call that vicious. You do know that Rob is trying to get into the VLM industry with sales of OP machines and he will do and say anything bad about a competitor even though that competitor has offered to help him.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Funny. When Rob calls other professionals in this industry weird .freak and madman in one sentence i would call that vicious. You do know that Rob is trying to get into the VLM industry with sales of OP machines and he will do and say anything bad about a competitor even though that competitor has offered to help him.

To @rob allen credit Mardie I brought up John not Rob in this thread. I like both Rob n John.

Kinda like Six and Camacho :D

Would be funny to have them carpool together tho

Reactions: rob allen

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Excellent! I remember taking my classes, the students that where sent there by companies to get certified, where getting annoyed with me because I was asking so many Questions. I felt I'm paying for the class, I wanted all I could get out of it. Best of luck to you Rob.
Thank you. One other thing I would like to add is I'm sharing the best places to get parts, supplies and equipment at the best prices. For example directing him to a hydraulic hose supply house to save on repairs and parts. Little nuances like this make a huge difference.

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary

Rob

This is revolutionary.

You're destined to do well

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Is the 1-1 private training/mentoring program a one-off thing or do you plan to continually offer that option along with the traditional classroom style training with 10+ attendees? Also, is the current listed price for the private session or is that more? Thanks :D
Steve I will work with you as we are still wrapping our head around the logistics. We have it just about nailed down but during the transition would certainly work with the first few private attendees. I promise you will not be disappointed. Any route you choose, whether through us or another do not hesitate to call me and I will help you in anyway I can.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
There is a thread about the Atlanta experience and not John G. Use that thread for appropriate content.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Overall I think its a great idea. Saves cleaners the cost and you the red tape of franchising/business opp.
But, you have to deal with cleaners too ...

So pro and con to everything we do.

Good fit i think though.