The TMF Cleaning Show Podcast has begun! (Episode #1) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The TMF Cleaning Show Podcast has begun! (Episode #1)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Episode one - "Customers putting us on blast"...starting with us. Also a few Q&A's at the end. Episode #2 is tonight on the TMF Fanpage, https://www.facebook.com/TruckMountForum is the address. I will post them on Youtube then here on the forum if you miss it. Tonights episode will be "My Top 10 Customer Retention Tools"! It will be at 8pm EST so bring a beer or 6 pack and some questions if you like!

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I can't believe what you are saying is true Rob. How can people specifically in trade/business like that exist? I hope those people who loves to blast before trying to find an easy solution have the same back from their customers.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I can't believe what you are saying is true Rob. How can people specifically in trade/business like that exist? I hope those people who loves to blast before trying to find an easy solution have the same back from their customers.

Happens at least once week. That’s why I made it my first podcast. This Friday (or Saturday depending on how each week goes) my Podcast will be

“How to compete with Big Franchises”.