The Second Virus Shockwave is hitting Chinas Factories already! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The Second Virus Shockwave is hitting Chinas Factories already!

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
The problem is what you are proposing is to keep the country locked down indefinetly.

What is the exit plan then @Mama Fen??

If we wait too long we totally kill our economy.

If the heart of the patient stops does it matter if we saved their foot????

Your argument can and will be made until we reach herd immunity.

The solution can NOT kill the patient.

Simply hiding in our homes will KILL OUR COUNTRY.
I've got no exit plan - I don't have all the answers. In fact, I've got very few of them.

Right now the greatest medical minds in the world are using phrases like "we hope", "we think", and "we predict". NO ONE has the answers.

But saying that a lack of answers means we should go on about our business as if nothing is wrong is selfish and dangerous.

The problem with our economy is that we have become a nation of consumers, not a nation of producers. THAT is the problem, not the virus.

Allowing thousands, if not tens of thousands, of people to sicken and die because WE WANT OUR PAYCHECKS is obscene.

If there's a shark in the water, like in Jaws, and it's only going to eat maybe one out of fifty bathers, do we encourage everyone to go swimming? How about if there are TWENTY sharks? How about a hundred? When is it "too dangerous"? And when is it "oh, only a few people will die, no big deal"?

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I've got no exit plan - I don't have all the answers. In fact, I've got very few of them.

Right now the greatest medical minds in the world are using phrases like "we hope", "we think", and "we predict". NO ONE has the answers.

But saying that a lack of answers means we should go on about our business as if nothing is wrong is selfish and dangerous.

The problem with our economy is that we have become a nation of consumers, not a nation of producers. THAT is the problem, not the virus.

Allowing thousands, if not tens of thousands, of people to sicken and die because WE WANT OUR PAYCHECKS is obscene.

If there's a shark in the water, like in Jaws, and it's only going to eat maybe one out of fifty bathers, do we encourage everyone to go swimming? How about if there are TWENTY sharks? How about a hundred? When is it "too dangerous"? And when is it "oh, only a few people will die, no big deal"?
If the economy dies the deaths due to the ramifications including social unrest will far exceed the numbers of deaths we would have if we allowed this to spike and reach herd immunity.

This is the big factor no one is talking about.

Sure its easy to say you are being greedy. But that has nothing to do with it.

I am trying to be logical. We cannot allow more deaths to occur because our actions were terribly nearsighted. That is just as obscene as allowing our society to societal ruination and have millions of deaths all in the name to save 100K possibly, mabee today. These lockdowns are not just destroying our economy. It is also destroying our social bonds that make America America all in the name of the fear of the unknown as you yourself pointed out.

I agree we need to be honest. Here is a sensible plan realizing we are in a war and loss of life one way or the other is going to happen. The overall goal must be to minimize the loss of life overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
@Mama Fen a realistic proposal based in facts not fear by someone a lot smarter than both of us.

So here's my view, and what I believe we should do. We can talk about retribution later, and we had better too, because there are people who need to pay for what they've done -- the literal millions of American lives and jobs they've destroyed. The truth about whether these acts were justified will be known in the fullness of time; mathematics will provide the answer as to whether the "doomsday" scenarios were in fact averted. But that's a debate to be had later, when that data is in. For now, here's the plan.

• Drop the constraints. All of them, everywhere. Go back to work.

• STRONGLY URGE control measures that are focused on fecal/oral transmission. Folks, I'm not going to mince words here -- restaurant back end worker hygiene in this regard is a damned joke. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason NY hasn't seen much of an inflection is that all the take out places are still seeding and propagating infections. Remember, a lot of them are "silent"; the person in question never gets sick. It's highly improbable they are spreading it through droplets but one trip to the bathroom or one scratch of the ass and..... This is to some serious degree a cultural thing and we must address it going forward but for right now surveillance, shaming and even enforcement up and down the line has to be Job #1 with no exceptions permitted. That will bend the curve from the data we have.

• For those at high risk, and you know who you are, self-isolate. That means kicking everyone who won't do it with you in the house out. You leave only for essential purposes or to do things singly, without others than those who are doing so with you. It means making tough decisions. It means considering prophylaxis, if you consider the risk to be worth it for something that isn't proved but looks promising (look at the rate of Covid transmission in nations with a lot of malaria cases .vs. those with none, for example.) The government must get out of the way here and allow those who choose to take the risk to do so.

• Accept that people will die and stop sensationalizing it. People die every day. Over a half-million Americans die of heart disease every year; that's more than 40,000 every month. This virus is claimed to have killed just over one thousand Americans thus far, but not all died of the virus -- many died with the virus. In Italy only 12% of the deaths allegedly from Covid can be directly pinned on it. The same is and will be true here. The latest updated model now says, instead of 2 million Americans will die, that perhaps as many as 80,000 will. Well, 80,000 is a big number but for perspective that's a bad flu season. Is this bug awful if you get a bad case of it? Yep. But nearly everyone doesn't get a bad case, especially if you're not at particular risk.
  • Tell people the truth about things they can change right here and now that may reduce risk. We believe smoking and nicotine use in any form raises risk. That includes vapes. Warn people that there is some evidence, but not scientific proof, that the use of aspirin, naproxen and ibuprofen may make a case materially worse; in the event of a fever use only acetaminophen (Tylenol) until and unless you've been cleared as not having the bug.

• Set a known, public triage policy if overloads occur. Overloads may occur. We can try to stop them and anticipate where they'll be, moving equipment and setting up temporary facilities, but we have to assume and honest with people that we will blow it somewhere. Tell people in advance what you're going to do so they can make individual decisions on managing their personal risk. As I said, I'm perfectly ok with it being a simple age test, and if you're over 55 and the system is overloaded, no soup for you. I'm 56 -- I'm putting my own ass on the line and I'm ok with that. The greater good means that we must make choices; resources are never unlimited. Remember that if we wreck the economy by listening to the scolds nobody's going to get that ICU bed or ventilator and that is exactly what allowing people who put emotion before logic to make these decisions is going to lead to.

• Quarantine known positives, trace contacts, and test. If someone has to be quarantined and isn't ill enough for a hospital bed then either everyone in the house or apartment quarantines or the victim goes somewhere else until he or she is free of the virus. If they leave then everyone in the house is subject to testing every 2-3 days for two weeks. The only exception is someone in the household who tests negative for virus but positive for antibodies, indicating they are immune and cannot spread it to others. You ought to stay home if you're sick anyway, but few people usually do.

• Do everything possible to keep positives out of the hospitals. This sounds counter-intuitive but it is the only smart public policy. You're far safer in terms of not infecting others if you quarantine at home provided you do not need services that can't be handled in your house or apartment. All the way up to supplemental O2 can be easily done this way. This is both for you (you're far more comfortable in your own bed, are you not?) and for everyone else. In addition the drug protocols that appear to work should be used aggressively where medically ok (e.g. no known contraindications); they won't work for everyone and we'll figure out which ones beat which other ones as we go along, but the data is strong that some of them (e.g. the anti-malarial + specific antibiotics with anti-inflammatory properties) have a good safety profile and are likely effective. Waiting until someone gets critically ill before using these protocols in an attempt to "rescue" patients is flat-out crazy.

• Fix the protocols in the hospitals. We cannot toss a dozen doctors and nurses out for 2 weeks when they walk into a room without full PPE on and the person in there later tests positive. That's ridiculous and will lead to a hospital with no doctors or nurses. We also have to drop the rate of them popping up positive or getting sick themselves. The answer for health-care providers was already developed on South Korea, and it's this: Hands must be washed with soap and water (or Hibiclens, etc) before and after each patient or person is contacted -- no exceptions. A simple surgical loop mask is sufficient; it's primary value is in stopping you from touching your mouth or nose (not inhaling things.) If you come in contact with someone and don't have one on, so long as you do not have personal physical contact you're fine unless you spent 30 minutes in their presence. Again, after any physical contact with surfaces or persons hands are washed in every instance. Exam tables and similar are wiped down with sanitizing solution and the person doing the wiping also washes their hands both before and immediately after. For all high-aerosol procedures you kit up with the face mask, gown and similar (e.g. intubations) but not for general work and patient care. This all sounds basic and what should be done but having been around hospitals I assure you it is not, ever, in our hospitals today and it is spreading this bug. You can't possibly maintain supplies of PPE if you're donning and doffing for each person, and further, if you don't properly manage cross-contamination while doing so it's worthless anyway.

• No non-US nationals may enter the US, without exception, and while you may travel internationally if you do you're subject to a 2 week quarantine on re-entry. Sorry; other nations cannot be policed in terms of any of the above, and so until there's no reasonable threat of bringing new cases back into the US at a rate of hundreds or even thousands a day those have to be the rules. No exceptions. Modify protocols for trucking; trailers are dropped at the border and hooked and driven on each side, with the driver immediately returning across with no opportunity to infect anyone on either side in the process. When we get to where rapid (~10 minute) seroconversion tests are widely available then we can modify that; if you're seropositive for more than 2 weeks (thus if you had an active infection when tested, it is resolved) you don't need to serve the 14 days. But for now, it has to stand to prevent importing new cases by the thousands every day.
That's it. Will there be hot spots? Yep. Will it move from place to place? Yep. Be honest, keep the people informed, show data county-by-county but stop with the sensationalism and promises with no basis in scientific fact. There is going to be no vaccine. We probably will catch a break into the spring and summer. We probably will have this thing come back this fall and winter. Everyone will probably get it, if they haven't already had it. We should make easy and fast antibody tests available to anyone who wants them, so you can tell if you, personally, have been exposed and recovered, possibly without knowing it.

This will protect as much of our economy as possible while still protecting the public.

It's workable, it can be done right now, and we need to take these steps because this won't be the last dance with a virus.

Up until now we've done it wrong.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
some of mine friends in texas are slamed......with work

I am offering disinfectant at a minimum charge and just putting in my pre-scrubber tank or prespraying or post spraying it with battery sprayer
on the carpet only.

Just pick up a mask and some disnenfectant if you can find it.
everyone is asking for it.

this is not an effective way in disinfecting. You really should get better educated.

I dont say this at all to disrespect you. Id hate to learn that you get ill.

Treat this as serious or more as Asbestos.

first do dry soil removal, (follow mfgs exact directions) then apply the correct antimicrobial or disinfectant thoroughly, allow to dwell, agitate, apply prespray, agitate, extract wih high heat do multiple, I MEAN multiple dry passes (remove as much water) apply second application disinfectant per mfgs directions, enough for disinfectant to remain wet for at least 1 hour. make sure you give sds copy and instructions to client, GIVE FULL DISCLAIMER and DO NOT USE any term that can come back and bite you.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Exactly.

My friends keep telling me I’m stupid to continue working and I tell them exactly what you said. I don’t think hiding in my house for a month or even 3 months will change a thing. As soon as people start living again the virus will too.

Go back to work people.

Todd, be smart and slow down. USE FULL Caution. treat this virus like youre dealing with asbestos except this virus is a living micro organism.

I am limiting my work, yes its taking full caution and I am literally doing full interviews and pre screening all of my clients, giving full disclaimer if i do the work and carrying with me, gloves, shoe covers, respirator, alcohol based sanitizer and offer them the use it if needed. keep your distance and disinfect your tools after using. IF your business is that high right now then schedule the work 2 weeks away.
better to have business in the long run than have only business now but NO future!

If you get this virus You're out of business plus you'll be ruined, you'll have to track and not only explain but inform everyone that you made contact or went into their house. Law suits, medical bills, might await you, plus

to make it worse, You're the very reason that everyone is ignoring and making this much harder.

There will not be a second wave if we all do our part.

Thing is the majority of us here are all ideal candidates for stupidity, carelessness, negligence, suffering, and death.

dont be the number

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
@Mama Fen a realistic proposal based in facts not fear by someone a lot smarter than both of us.

So here's my view, and what I believe we should do. We can talk about retribution later, and we had better too, because there are people who need to pay for what they've done -- the literal millions of American lives and jobs they've destroyed. The truth about whether these acts were justified will be known in the fullness of time; mathematics will provide the answer as to whether the "doomsday" scenarios were in fact averted. But that's a debate to be had later, when that data is in. For now, here's the plan.

• Drop the constraints. All of them, everywhere. Go back to work.

• STRONGLY URGE control measures that are focused on fecal/oral transmission. Folks, I'm not going to mince words here -- restaurant back end worker hygiene in this regard is a damned joke. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason NY hasn't seen much of an inflection is that all the take out places are still seeding and propagating infections. Remember, a lot of them are "silent"; the person in question never gets sick. It's highly improbable they are spreading it through droplets but one trip to the bathroom or one scratch of the ass and..... This is to some serious degree a cultural thing and we must address it going forward but for right now surveillance, shaming and even enforcement up and down the line has to be Job #1 with no exceptions permitted. That will bend the curve from the data we have.

• For those at high risk, and you know who you are, self-isolate. That means kicking everyone who won't do it with you in the house out. You leave only for essential purposes or to do things singly, without others than those who are doing so with you. It means making tough decisions. It means considering prophylaxis, if you consider the risk to be worth it for something that isn't proved but looks promising (look at the rate of Covid transmission in nations with a lot of malaria cases .vs. those with none, for example.) The government must get out of the way here and allow those who choose to take the risk to do so.

• Accept that people will die and stop sensationalizing it. People die every day. Over a half-million Americans die of heart disease every year; that's more than 40,000 every month. This virus is claimed to have killed just over one thousand Americans thus far, but not all died of the virus -- many died with the virus. In Italy only 12% of the deaths allegedly from Covid can be directly pinned on it. The same is and will be true here. The latest updated model now says, instead of 2 million Americans will die, that perhaps as many as 80,000 will. Well, 80,000 is a big number but for perspective that's a bad flu season. Is this bug awful if you get a bad case of it? Yep. But nearly everyone doesn't get a bad case, especially if you're not at particular risk.
  • Tell people the truth about things they can change right here and now that may reduce risk. We believe smoking and nicotine use in any form raises risk. That includes vapes. Warn people that there is some evidence, but not scientific proof, that the use of aspirin, naproxen and ibuprofen may make a case materially worse; in the event of a fever use only acetaminophen (Tylenol) until and unless you've been cleared as not having the bug.

• Set a known, public triage policy if overloads occur. Overloads may occur. We can try to stop them and anticipate where they'll be, moving equipment and setting up temporary facilities, but we have to assume and honest with people that we will blow it somewhere. Tell people in advance what you're going to do so they can make individual decisions on managing their personal risk. As I said, I'm perfectly ok with it being a simple age test, and if you're over 55 and the system is overloaded, no soup for you. I'm 56 -- I'm putting my own ass on the line and I'm ok with that. The greater good means that we must make choices; resources are never unlimited. Remember that if we wreck the economy by listening to the scolds nobody's going to get that ICU bed or ventilator and that is exactly what allowing people who put emotion before logic to make these decisions is going to lead to.

• Quarantine known positives, trace contacts, and test. If someone has to be quarantined and isn't ill enough for a hospital bed then either everyone in the house or apartment quarantines or the victim goes somewhere else until he or she is free of the virus. If they leave then everyone in the house is subject to testing every 2-3 days for two weeks. The only exception is someone in the household who tests negative for virus but positive for antibodies, indicating they are immune and cannot spread it to others. You ought to stay home if you're sick anyway, but few people usually do.

• Do everything possible to keep positives out of the hospitals. This sounds counter-intuitive but it is the only smart public policy. You're far safer in terms of not infecting others if you quarantine at home provided you do not need services that can't be handled in your house or apartment. All the way up to supplemental O2 can be easily done this way. This is both for you (you're far more comfortable in your own bed, are you not?) and for everyone else. In addition the drug protocols that appear to work should be used aggressively where medically ok (e.g. no known contraindications); they won't work for everyone and we'll figure out which ones beat which other ones as we go along, but the data is strong that some of them (e.g. the anti-malarial + specific antibiotics with anti-inflammatory properties) have a good safety profile and are likely effective. Waiting until someone gets critically ill before using these protocols in an attempt to "rescue" patients is flat-out crazy.

• Fix the protocols in the hospitals. We cannot toss a dozen doctors and nurses out for 2 weeks when they walk into a room without full PPE on and the person in there later tests positive. That's ridiculous and will lead to a hospital with no doctors or nurses. We also have to drop the rate of them popping up positive or getting sick themselves. The answer for health-care providers was already developed on South Korea, and it's this: Hands must be washed with soap and water (or Hibiclens, etc) before and after each patient or person is contacted -- no exceptions. A simple surgical loop mask is sufficient; it's primary value is in stopping you from touching your mouth or nose (not inhaling things.) If you come in contact with someone and don't have one on, so long as you do not have personal physical contact you're fine unless you spent 30 minutes in their presence. Again, after any physical contact with surfaces or persons hands are washed in every instance. Exam tables and similar are wiped down with sanitizing solution and the person doing the wiping also washes their hands both before and immediately after. For all high-aerosol procedures you kit up with the face mask, gown and similar (e.g. intubations) but not for general work and patient care. This all sounds basic and what should be done but having been around hospitals I assure you it is not, ever, in our hospitals today and it is spreading this bug. You can't possibly maintain supplies of PPE if you're donning and doffing for each person, and further, if you don't properly manage cross-contamination while doing so it's worthless anyway.

• No non-US nationals may enter the US, without exception, and while you may travel internationally if you do you're subject to a 2 week quarantine on re-entry. Sorry; other nations cannot be policed in terms of any of the above, and so until there's no reasonable threat of bringing new cases back into the US at a rate of hundreds or even thousands a day those have to be the rules. No exceptions. Modify protocols for trucking; trailers are dropped at the border and hooked and driven on each side, with the driver immediately returning across with no opportunity to infect anyone on either side in the process. When we get to where rapid (~10 minute) seroconversion tests are widely available then we can modify that; if you're seropositive for more than 2 weeks (thus if you had an active infection when tested, it is resolved) you don't need to serve the 14 days. But for now, it has to stand to prevent importing new cases by the thousands every day.
That's it. Will there be hot spots? Yep. Will it move from place to place? Yep. Be honest, keep the people informed, show data county-by-county but stop with the sensationalism and promises with no basis in scientific fact. There is going to be no vaccine. We probably will catch a break into the spring and summer. We probably will have this thing come back this fall and winter. Everyone will probably get it, if they haven't already had it. We should make easy and fast antibody tests available to anyone who wants them, so you can tell if you, personally, have been exposed and recovered, possibly without knowing it.

This will protect as much of our economy as possible while still protecting the public.

It's workable, it can be done right now, and we need to take these steps because this won't be the last dance with a virus.

Up until now we've done it wrong.

I will hate to know that a bunch of neighbor, and people I knew or saw died.
I am completely eager to get back to work and normal but lets be real,
telling everyone to get back to work and not worry but instead to accept that your son, daughter, mother, father and wife/spouse will die and that your ok with that?!

Id rather give my children a higher chance and opportunity in surviving and living a decent life.

People spoke similarly about asbestos, and All i can say is where are they all now?

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Todd, be smart and slow down. USE FULL Caution. treat this virus like youre dealing with asbestos except this virus is a living micro organism.

I am limiting my work, yes its taking full caution and I am literally doing full interviews and pre screening all of my clients, giving full disclaimer if i do the work and carrying with me, gloves, shoe covers, respirator, alcohol based sanitizer and offer them the use it if needed. keep your distance and disinfect your tools after using. IF your business is that high right now then schedule the work 2 weeks away.
better to have business in the long run than have only business now but NO future!

If you get this virus You're out of business plus you'll be ruined, you'll have to track and not only explain but inform everyone that you made contact or went into their house. Law suits, medical bills, might await you, plus

to make it worse, You're the very reason that everyone is ignoring and making this much harder.

There will not be a second wave if we all do our part.

Thing is the majority of us here are all ideal candidates for stupidity, carelessness, negligence, suffering, and death.

dont be the number
you do realize of course MOST 80% of us will get this. This is according to the CDC as well as Dr Fauci and nearly all epidemiologist. The 20% who do not get it have a natural immunity to the virus...

Yes you too will get this virus over the next few years

All this social separation is simply to slow it down so that it does not overwhelm the hospital with those that do poorly when they do get it.

again the premise of your post is off as you are alluding to trying to stop the virus. That is simply put impossible with our current medical tech.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
telling everyone to get back to work and not worry but instead to accept that your son, daughter, mother, father and wife/spouse will die and that your ok with that?!

Id rather give my children a higher chance and opportunity in surviving and living a decent life.

People spoke similarly about asbestos, and All i can say is where are they all now?
Horrible comparison.........we never shut down the economy over asbestos.

Your post is based in pure FEAR. NOT logic.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States

Please cite a source saying that social seperation will stop the corona virus........

your kids are going to get it,
Your wife will get it

You will get it

I will get it

80% will get it

the other 20% will be exposed but have natural immunity.

this is the science.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
you do realize of course MOST 80% of us will get this. This is according to the CDC as well as Dr Fauci and nearly all epidemiologist. The 20% who do not get it have a natural immunity to the virus...

Yes you too will get this virus over the next few years

All this social separation is simply to slow it down so that it does not overwhelm the hospital with those that do poorly when they do get it.

again the premise of your post is off as you are alluding to trying to stop the virus. That is simply put impossible with our current medical tech.

Honestly I think I already have had it, but I will never know unless they develop a way to test for it.

But I am NOT going to encourage anyone, I mean ANYONE to be negligent.

Yes just about everyone will possibly get it or have it in their life but right now is the worst time! that's why its a epidemic.

if this was a virus that was just seasonal and faded out without causing so much chaos then id agree and say no worries stay home its the chicken pox or flue, eat, well, drink plenty of fluids, and rest. No worries, BUT NO its not like that at all. Its a new GAME totally completely!

80 % might get it but would it be a risk if the 80% that get it suffer gasping for air, burn up of fever, and maybe become disabled?

I guess watching a/or your new born die, or your wife or father, mother or child. or hell even your DOG die.

then yes, go for it.

Ill still have sympathy for you. you just wont be able to say no one warned you.

20% that wont get it ....

WOW

thats horrible business practice

Id rather 1%-5% get it and 95%-99% not and have a
50% chance in someone that is healthy call me to hire me.

If 80% have it do you still think youll have 80% of a chance of them hiring you?

Thats 80% of people that will NOT have carpet, upholstery or any type of cleaning service on their mind.

if anything 80% of funeral homes will have an increase of work.

20%

of healthy americans cannot keep america moving making up the lag of 80%

You try working at 20 people a day on your own with no help, non stop youll break.

Last edited:

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Please cite a source saying that social seperation will stop the corona virus........

your kids are going to get it,
Your wife will get it

You will get it

I will get it

80% will get it

the other 20% will be exposed but have natural immunity.

this is the science.
show me scientific data stating that the 80% you mention will survive?

I dont need to show you anything,

Arent doctors and actual scientists saying the same thing?

Me and you shouldnt even be saying anything unless you or I have a PH with experience.

Im ending my conversation on this to keep the peace and sanity,

its a beautiful country to ruin by getting angry.

Much love and respect

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Horrible comparison.........we never shut down the economy over asbestos.

Your post is based in pure FEAR. NOT logic.
Youre right asbestos will only kill you not the ones around you. You inhale asbestos its you. you cough you wont spread asbestos, you sneeze or have a conversation , you wont spread it. You wont spread a possible death.

Not this virus. this virus is killing, and it has almost killed our economy too.
But the wonderful thing is. With God's help if we allow him, he'll lift us up. with his help we'll get back up. wont be the same but we will continue.

Yes, its fear. Id rather respect/fear than to be afraid.
Afraid I am not, But I will respect it.

Respect Life, respect death

but more importantly

Fear GOD

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Wow,

You have NOT even gone and spent the time to get educated. Spend a few hours with google and check out some medical journals where the articles have been peer reviewed. Look at some of the raw data from studies out of china, italy, korea, the US or at least read some analysis on those studies by a few sources outside of the MSM....

Everything I have said is found there and many many other sources.

Good luck my friend.

You are in a very bad place and you do not even realize it.

No one is gonna be able to talk you down form there but you and that is only going to happen when you start to look at this through a critical lense and NOT an emotional one.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I did a lot of research on China. Based on what I could pull together, I estimate they had about 10,000,000 deaths.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I did a lot of research on China. Based on what I could pull together, I estimate they had about 10,000,000 deaths.
That sounds about right...hard to say...hard to believe...but may be true...

I have a friend of mine teaching in china right outside of HONG KONG.
He can give me more of the truth when he returns.

Just read an article that 10,000 URNS for burial ashes were ordered for 1
single funeral home in WUHAN.

Dont believe these guys..they are trying to cover themselves.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
this is not an effective way in disinfecting. You really should get better educated.

I dont say this at all to disrespect you. Id hate to learn that you get ill.

Treat this as serious or more as Asbestos.

first do dry soil removal, (follow mfgs exact directions) then apply the correct antimicrobial or disinfectant thoroughly, allow to dwell, agitate, apply prespray, agitate, extract wih high heat do multiple, I MEAN multiple dry passes (remove as much water) apply second application disinfectant per mfgs directions, enough for disinfectant to remain wet for at least 1 hour. make sure you give sds copy and instructions to client, GIVE FULL DISCLAIMER and DO NOT USE any term that can come back and bite you.
You are correct I will do
pre spray with disinfectant
scrubbing
extraction
and POST SPRAY WITH DISINFECTANT.

Been a while since i did water damage although I am certified.

thanks

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
USA, Italy, Spain and Germany (the top four countries affected) all reported lower new cases for the second straight day. Smaller countries did have an increase tho. France had a big spike but all other increases were minimal.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
USA, Italy, Spain and Germany (the top four countries affected) all reported lower new cases for the second straight day. Smaller countries did have an increase tho. France had a big spike but all other increases were minimal.
Shhhh that does not fit the gloom and doom narrative needed to keep it all locked down.

Reactions: keep it clean