The Second Virus Shockwave is hitting Chinas Factories already! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The Second Virus Shockwave is hitting Chinas Factories already!

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Bloomberg headline this morning. Talks about all the countries that didnt want to order from China when they had the outbreak but now those same countries arent placing or are delaying orders because the CV19 has hit them

Did we really need that headline now? Bloomberg idiots

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
And this is why social separation does NOT work. It only kicks the can. I keep saying this. Gotta reach herd immunity quickly.

We will have a second wave here as well AFTER they stop all these quaranteens.

Mirroring exactly what is happening in China now.

They have no exit plan

These Governors are Dumb.

Add to that this will be a new part of our seasonal flu makeup according to Dr Fauci article in the Journal of Medicine released earlier this week......

Are we really going to shut America down every fall winter and spring????

Last edited:

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
china iran and other countries are lieing about their virus death tolls..imo
might as well throw in russia too.

would you expect anything different.

They are saying 3-5 million virus cases(5% of the population) in iran....unknown in china.....
i dont trust these guys..

they just ordered 10k urns for ashes in wuhan alone.....

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Oh, man, really? The headline was only an attention getter. My point was that in the Old Days, reporters investigated the news.

Now its more like who can promote the most eye catching outragous headline to get the highest number of peoples adrenaline going.

THE ARTICLE HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT A NEW WAVE OF VIRUS!!!!! Even though thats its intent -- to put that fear in place.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Oh, man, really? The headline was only an attention getter. My point was that in the Old Days, reporters investigated the news.

Now its more like who can promote the most eye catching outragous headline to get the highest number of peoples adrenaline going.

THE ARTICLE HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT A NEW WAVE OF VIRUS!!!!! Even though thats its intent -- to put that fear in place.
Except when you repress a virus, once you let it out it begins to spread again. Then you get a second spike.

This is not a thing to try to scare you ;.

This is how virus works.

It is inevitable, not avoidable Short of some method to kill the virus. And that is a dream. We still cant beat the common cold virus.

Yall should really go get educated on what we are against and what is going on around you in the world.

Yeah

These governors are STUPID!

They have no exit plan.

Are the sheep going back to work if there is still virus running around in America or are you gonna be to scared when the governors finally admit, OOOPS this virus is now part of our society and we must learn to coexist?????????

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
florida governor finally closes beaches this week...
after numerous spring break partiers got the virus and spread it to the state.....

same thing happened in new orleans....
refused to close mardi gra

should have watched JAWS

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
The ABC news tonight....

*There could be a spike in cases this week.*

Yes there could but is that news? There could also be a decrease in cases this week

Its become Sensationalistic News.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I could also rob your carpet cleaning operation mrotto and steal all of your chemicals. You don't know where, you don't know when, you don't know how...but it will happen!

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Except when you repress a virus, once you let it out it begins to spread again. Then you get a second spike.

This is not a thing to try to scare you ;.

This is how virus works.

It is inevitable, not avoidable Short of some method to kill the virus. And that is a dream. We still cant beat the common cold virus.

Yall should really go get educated on what we are against and what is going on around you in the world.

Yeah

These governors are STUPID!

They have no exit plan.

Are the sheep going back to work if there is still virus running around in America or are you gonna be to scared when the governors finally admit, OOOPS this virus is now part of our society and we must learn to coexist?????????
Exactly.

My friends keep telling me I’m stupid to continue working and I tell them exactly what you said. I don’t think hiding in my house for a month or even 3 months will change a thing. As soon as people start living again the virus will too.

Go back to work people.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I'm giving it another week and then I'm going back to work. Unless something changes.

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I should have said ... IF I have any work.I will go back to work next week.. Unless something changes .... lol

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
some of mine friends in texas are slamed......with work

I am offering disinfectant at a minimum charge and just putting in my pre-scrubber tank or prespraying or post spraying it with battery sprayer
on the carpet only.

Just pick up a mask and some disnenfectant if you can find it.
everyone is asking for it.

• Wow
Reactions: sbsscn

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Let those spring breakers be the guinea pigs for not listening. Need to speed up getting a vaccine.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Exactly.

My friends keep telling me I’m stupid to continue working and I tell them exactly what you said. I don’t think hiding in my house for a month or even 3 months will change a thing. As soon as people start living again the virus will too.

Go back to work people.
Todd, this is one of those VERY few times that I disagree with you.

Herd immunity is a good thing, and it's an idea that I support 100%.

Right now, though, the problem is that too many critical cases are hitting too fast, and in some areas people are not receiving the care they need because the hospitals are overwhelmed.

So the shelter-at-home protocol isn't designed to prevent herd immunity - it's designed to prevent the drastic spikes that are causing critical case overload (particularly in densely populated areas.) We're all going to get it at some point or another, that's pretty much a given. But we don't need to all get it AT ONCE.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Todd, this is one of those VERY few times that I disagree with you.

Herd immunity is a good thing, and it's an idea that I support 100%.

Right now, though, the problem is that too many critical cases are hitting too fast, and in some areas people are not receiving the care they need because the hospitals are overwhelmed.

So the shelter-at-home protocol isn't designed to prevent herd immunity - it's designed to prevent the drastic spikes that are causing critical case overload (particularly in densely populated areas.) We're all going to get it at some point or another, that's pretty much a given. But we don't need to all get it AT ONCE.
The problem is what you are proposing is to keep the country locked down indefinetly.

What is the exit plan then @Mama Fen??

If we wait too long we totally kill our economy.

If the heart of the patient stops does it matter if we saved their foot????

Your argument can and will be made until we reach herd immunity.

The solution can NOT kill the patient.

Simply hiding in our homes will KILL OUR COUNTRY.

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Thats NOT to mention what can happen if you try to isolate too much and it allows the virus to concentrate and mutate into something very nasty. Much like can be seen in hospitals that regularly deal with infectious disease.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Mama,

Seeing as you know what you are looking at,

have you taken the time to actually go out and get the numbers from Italy??????
Not just he scary headline numbers, but the details?????

They are counter to most every narrative in the News.

Reactions: mrotto