The Real Threat to America. Totally unpartisan post! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The Real Threat to America. Totally unpartisan post!

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
What about all the parents trying to bring they’re kids up right the they go to school and they’re 9 year old gotta sit in class and be taught gender and sex studies......white privilege crap.....parents gotta parent and teachers gotta teach things that actually prepare a child for the world.
Ya the system is really going downhill. My friend pulled his kid (4yrs old)out of the school he was in because they were pushing all this political stuff on the children... 4 fing years old they were pushing current liberal bs on them. Disgusting.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Ya the system is really going downhill. My friend pulled his kid (4yrs old)out of the school he was in because they were pushing all this political stuff on the children... 4 fing years old they were pushing current liberal bs on them. Disgusting.
If more and more parents did this. It might force a change. I say might because this is an embedded problem with layers of protection.