Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
To me price is relative. Happy techs equal more profits. I let my techs choose any wand or tool they like for their trucks. The comment most made from my techs (and online reviews) are "once go swivel can't go back".
I'm sure there won't be a new, pricier, innovative eye-catching, must-have wand down the road.

Not in this industry. Never.

View attachment 76935
Either way TMF gave you the skills to compete with inferior tools. Your welcome.

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
Either way TMF gave you the skills to compete with inferior tools. Your welcome.

The C.H.A.T cleaning principles haven't failed in what,.... 40years now???

Don't be an AL Gore bragging about discovering the Internet.

This is what's so unfortunate about guys being taken advantage of by opportunist.

But its kinda their fault tho for not dedicating themselves to the fundamentals of this craft.

Do you teach C.H.A.T?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

The C.H.A.T cleaning principles haven't failed in what,.... 40years now???

Don't be an AL Gore bragging about discovering the Internet.

This is what's so unfortunate about guys being taken advantage of by opportunist.

But its kinda their fault tho for not dedicating themselves to the fundamentals of this craft.

Do you teach C.H.A.T?
No I teach T.A.C.T. Something you could use a little of.

My preference is the pie on right.

tact.gif

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
Dang Six! Why the hostility? Some ppl may want to buy a $2000 wand. If they do, why not let them?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Dang Six! Why the hostility? Some ppl may want to buy a $2000 wand. If they do, why not let them?
Challengers come and they go.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Was up Six? I would have to agree with Nick! Hats off to you Rob Allen, I think you and your business has become what us other cleaners only dream about! Not yanking your chain, but the truth is the truth! Anyone of us has the opportunity to do the same, and there is the difference.

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
Was up Six? I would have to agree with Nick! Hats off to you Rob Allen, I think you and your business has become what us other cleaners only dream about! Not yanking your chain, but the truth is the truth! Anyone of us has the opportunity to do the same, and there is the difference.
Waaaaaasssup mang

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Waaaaaasssup mang
Still handling things in the ATL?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Fortunately you didn't mean that statement for Me.
Relax big guy. Just humor about everyone wanting take shot at the title. God made plenty dirt go around for us all. I'm glad your doing well and wish you continued success.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I know what you mean oh too well
Haters gonna Hate
but thanks to God Almighty I slay em daily :cigar:
3 Choices. Run from demons-Bargain with Demons-Fight the demons. Each man must find his own way for every knee shall bend and make an account for himself before the judge. Good day.

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Was gonna purchase a Devastator wand once it was back in stock, but I'd rather support TMF. If they can offer something similar to the Devastator's rebuild program, I'd much rather support TMF and buy it from them.
Just curious, have you purchased TMF moded swivel wand ? By now , it should be at least 50-100 of them in circulation, but I have a hard time to find feedback on them. If you got one, do you care to share your experience?
Greatly appreciated...