The new TMF Swivel wand is awesome!

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
My brothers a doctor. He says “my job is secure. The world will always have sick ppl”. As for the cleaning industry I say “the world will always get dirty. So us people will always be there to clean it” :)

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
They have been scheming that for 50 years but dirty people keep winning the battle.
Visit a flooring showroom lately?

Besides... you know we don't target dirty people, so you may have a point.

In case My point was lost on you I'll simplify. Clean clients don't require $2,000 wand purchases & the margins are significantly more substantial. Yes?

I'm in the Profit "business". This you know about Me. Yes?

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
And Six I want to thank you for saying my school and TMF would be a flop. We all require motivation, negative and positive to balance out success.
And Rob I want to thank you for saying My botique Business Growth & Strategic Consulting Firm would be a flop and not give Me the lifestyle & women of My dreams.

Although I never required the extra motivation because I'm a born winner. And I'm Sexy :whistle:

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
They have been scheming that for 50 years but dirty people keep winning the battle.
Visit a flooring showroom lately?

Besides... you know we don't target dirty people, so you may have a point.

In case My point was lost on you I'll simplify. Clean clients don't require $2,000 wand purchases & the margins are significantly more substantial. Yes?

I'm in the Profit "business". This you know about Me. Yes?
A great cleaner recognizes the value in being able to clean with a swivel wand where a rigid cannot.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
And Six I want to thank you for saying my school and TMF would be a flop. We all require motivation, negative and positive to balance out success.
And Rob I want to thank you for saying My botique Business Growth & Strategic Consulting Firm would be a flop and not give Me the lifestyle & women of My dreams.

Although I never required the extra motivation because I'm a born winner. And I'm Sexy :whistle:
I never once said your business strategy was not viable. Rather, I encourage All to reach full success.

As far as winners, from the creators view point, we are all potential born winners. It’s what we humbly do with that potential that separates the winners and losers.

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
I never once said your business strategy was not viable. Rather, I encourage All to reach full success.

As far as winners, from the creators view point, we are all potential born winners. It’s what we humbly do with that potential that separates the winners and losers.
So losers aren't winners in God's eyes???

I don't buy that.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So they sold you on the necessity of $2,000 wands?
To me price is relative. Happy techs equal more profits. I let my techs choose any wand or tool they like for their trucks. The comment most made from my techs (and online reviews) are "once go swivel can't go back".

Nov 24, 2012
Real Name
The Canary
To me price is relative. Happy techs equal more profits. I let my techs choose any wand or tool they like for their trucks. The comment most made from my techs (and online reviews) are "once go swivel can't go back".
I'm sure there won't be a new, pricier, innovative eye-catching, must-have wand down the road.

Not in this industry. Never.

20180318_105336.jpg

Last edited:

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike

im sorry this is laughable too me. some imply their own humility every moment they get, lil proud maybe? lol

im so proud too be humble im perfect in every way

lil song we know haha