The new TMF Swivel wand is awesome! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The new TMF Swivel wand is awesome!

carpetmaxllc

Jul 5, 2016
Real Name
abdul
After seeing the devastator wand (imo very similar to this wand) costs $1822 I am starting to realize that the matrix has changed something.
Nonetheless, if it comes with all them courses this is a really good deal. Especially for inexperienced cleaners like myself

Reactions: rob allen

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Fedri - That new Bentley wand is $1300. Not sure where you're getting "half price" from.
I have used 2 bentley wands and both were solid still working, I am confident this one will also be a solid product for half price as the others.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Ahhh ok. Sorry. Thought you were talking about the dual port walk behind wand.
Just watch that walk behind wand will outperform the other 2, the zipper and the bonzer. If you look how it is been designed, it will be a great wand.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
9.95 or 50 a room still the wand is expensive. I am waiting for the new Bentley wand with dual glides to clean both ways for half price.

That’s basically a Bonzer or Zipper.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Rob if you look at the design of the new bentley walk wand, the head is not wide as the bonzer and the zipper and the zipper and bonzer got wider chambers, because the new bentley does not have a wider chamber that is why it will outperform the other 2 plus mytee has constructed it with dual positive ventilation glides which is a plus vs the other 2. I have tried both the zipper and the bonzer, the bonzer performed better but not even close to a wand but the new bentley will be because of the way it is been designed and constructed. Yes it is an idea of a bonzer and a zipper but it is not the same.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob if you look at the design of the new bentley walk wand, the head is not wide as the bonzer and the zipper and the zipper and bonzer got wider chambers, because the new bentley does not have a wider chamber that is why it will outperform the other 2 plus mytee has constructed it with dual positive ventilation glides which is a plus vs the other 2. I have tried both the zipper and the bonzer, the bonzer performed better but not even close to a wand but the new bentley will be because of the way it is been designed and constructed. Yes it is an idea of a bonzer and a zipper but it is not the same.

I hope your right as I love the betterment of tools for our trade. I look forward to testing one to verify. If it truly does I will extol it’s virtues.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
wands.jpg

There is a lot to say here, but let me touch up why the mytee will perform better then the other 2. The mytee has the dual positive ventilation glides which is a plus, the 2 glides are not apart like the other 2, why is this important? Because having closer glides will recover the water quicker, so it won't have the time to soak deep in to the carpet. Almost any wand will leave the carpet drier then the zipper and the bonzer no doubt, how ever the mytee is designed like a wand, the other 2 are not.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
View attachment 76604
There is a lot to say here, but let me touch up why the mytee will perform better then the other 2. The mytee has the dual positive ventilation glides which is a plus, the 2 glides are not apart like the other 2, why is this important? Because having closer glides will recover the water quicker, so it won't have the time to soak deep in to the carpet. Almost any wand will leave the carpet drier then the zipper and the bonzer no doubt, how ever the mytee is designed like a wand, the other 2 are not.
What works in theory, lab or a controlled environment does not always work in reality.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Fedri - That new Bentley wand is $1300. Not sure where you're getting "half price" from.
https://www.mytee.com/products/8314p-bentley-plus-carpet-cleaning-wand-6/
Just for my ego, I suggested a wand be built like this probably a year or two ago on TMF. I am glad someone finally did it, but dammit give me my credit! :) Mytee hook me up with a free wand
I think the new mytee wand will kick ass but because I have the Trex that's why I am not interested in this pull push wand, I am more in to the other one that will be released this summer.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Just for my ego, I suggested a wand be built like this probably a year or two ago on TMF. I am glad someone finally did it, but dammit give me my credit! :) Mytee hook me up with a free wand
I think the new mytee wand will kick ass but because I have the Trex that's why I am not interested in this pull push wand, I am more in to the other one that will be released this summer.
I am interested in the regular wand with two vacuum ports is what I was referring to. Not the drag wand.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I am interested in the regular wand with two vacuum ports is what I was referring to. Not the drag wand.
Yeah same here, for very filthy carpets i use my Trex jr and for fairly good condition I would like to wand it. And I think the wand with dual glides will be a great wand, the price is not that bad.

Reactions: Cameron RDS

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I disagree with a wand outcleaning a zipper or bonzer....
I have done side by side tests with bonzer against both prochem 12" and 14" titanium.........with same tuckmount same jets.....
Bonzer extracts more water and dries much faster with no dry strokes............
Either way zipper and bonzer is for back labor saving production....
It sqves at least half the labor on commercial carpet....

I looked at the bentley a year ago when they came out with that pic........
It will have to have wheels on it or the front glide will pop up when you do long strokes or bend it under furniture.....
Especially on commercial....

These manufacture guys have tested these before and realized this.....
Thats why they put wheels on them.....

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Cam did you know Tony Dang built a two port wand a couple years ago?

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty

Cam did you know Tony Dang built a two port wand a couple years ago?
I did not Rob. Can I pretend I didn't hear that? I thought I actually had an idea that was ground shaking hehe