The new TMF Profire and Starfire Truckmounts! (Vids included)

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Everything is an improvement on everything out there, including and esp Truckmounts. Let me ask you a question since I’ve never pissed on others dreams. Do you get a perversion high feeling from it? So foreign to me. Will you give thanks for doing it while eating your turkey?
Oh!

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I wonder if some of the industry bully’s were bullied as kids and now they feel like they have to be one themselves. Kind of like a cop who was bullied as a kid but then when he got some power and authority they take it out on good people. Maybe they are compensating for parents that didn’t hug them or tell them they loved them. Odd.
All kinds of issues with people. Luckily one of mine isn't cutting others down.

Lack of belief in ones self I suspect is what drives the hatred. Why do I say that? Because when one believes in themselves they only want to help others as they are set on moving towards what they are aiming at. Its never a question of if but when.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Everything is an improvement on everything out there, including and esp Truckmounts. Let me ask you a question since I’ve never pissed on others dreams. Do you get a perversion high feeling from it? So foreign to me. Will you give thanks for doing it while eating your turkey?
Rob by me saying that I agreed with what Bill said and anyone can ask for modifications it was the truth. You take things way too personal and always feel like everyone is against you. If your dream is to have someone else that is established in making TM's make them to your specifications and slap a TMF label on it great but how did I piss on your dream? I'll give thanks later today at dinner for my family and for being able to provide for them.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Sure, but can anyone actually make it happen?

Namely, you need resources to do this. And some other things..
You need experience to know what you want a phone so you can call them and explain what you want.

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Rob by me saying that I agreed with what Bill said and anyone can ask for modifications it was the truth. You take things way too personal and always feel like everyone is against you. If your dream is to have someone else that is established in making TM's make them to your specifications and slap a TMF label on it great but how did I piss on your dream? I'll give thanks later today at dinner for my family and for being able to provide for them.
Your previous comments came off with a different feel making them much easier to interpret negatively than your portrayal above^.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Your previous comments came off with a different feel making them much easier to interpret negatively than your portrayal above^.
No I made a comment and Rob made a comment so I commented back and then we commented more.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Once their done building it do you just start selling them?
Oh I thought you wanted one for yourself. If you are going to sell them get a Ebay account and have the manufacture ship them out for you :rolleyes:

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I have an opening for a reliable helper starting next spring.....l
And how come that I don't hear more guys bragging about overall quality of Amtex. I did job for a fellow cleaner, who had shiny Prowler sitting in his garage. On first look I liked that unit. It wasn't running though. He was selling his unit for $500 . I sold my old Mytee Speedster for more than that. I've read many threads about these units. Allegedly, cleaners were not mechanically incline to to be able to operate said units, whatever that means...
Give me the guys number if he says it’s ok. I’ll take the amtex

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I've been working all day on an install, not fooling around online. So, you're going to call me out for not being online all day on your forum? I rarely get on any of these forums or facebook pages, it's literally a waste of my time. I should promote more, that's for sure. Every one of my customers tells me that. However, I'm busy with doing the ACTUAL WORK. I design and build machines pretty much myself, with some of the fab done by local companies here in Grand Junction. They do alot of my waterjet cutting and shearing and bending work. You talk about your "truckmount experience" which I really don't think you have. I'm guessing you have always been on the name brand tit until now. What's the last actual repair you have done yourself....or ever? I'm on my 80th machine right now, not bad for one guy with EVERBODY against him! I'm not going anywhere, so you "big name" boys can come at me all you want. I'm all about high quality, fair prices, and highly personal customer service. I'm trying to do this a different way, if it doesn't work, I'll just go back to cleaning carpets and make the easy money. Sorry guys but it's true....Every time I do a carpet day ( and yes I still clean carpets regularly, I have to pay the bills ya know) I think...WOW, why am I not just doing this? Building machines is a passion for me and I want to just do that. I really don't think people realize what I can do in my little shop, the possibilities are are pretty large. It just depends on your budget and timeframe. I'm working on a "production model" as well, but almost everything I have done for the last couple years has been custom. Have a good night guys, I'm gonna take a nice long shower, eat a good dinner and hit the sack.
Do you make those Truckmounts on eBay with the harbor freight engines?

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
You said it rob that’s why not everybody can be a cop no matter if you make the perfect machine it doesn’t exist there will be somebody that will shit on you that’s the world we live in

Reactions: rob allen
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I guarantee if anyone of us called legend up and said i want one of your machines but i need you to make these changes they'd tell you to kick rocks
Then you move on and call someone else :)
Besides I think you are talented enough to make your own TM's and not having to deal with the other guys.

Reactions: SRD

ology

Feb 19, 2010
USA
Real Name
B R
Business Location
United States
SRD you build TM's, whats your take on the highflow 2.5 port having more cfm's then the 2.5 on the sides. Was trying to figure that one out, only thing I could think is its not filtered.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
SRD you build TM's, whats your take on the highflow 2.5 port having more cfm's then the 2.5 on the sides. Was trying to figure that one out, only thing I could think is its not filtered.
No filter basket in the way of the airflow makes a huge difference, straight on without corners or bends makes a difference, 2.5 gives it more volume as well