The new TMF Profire and Starfire Truckmounts! (Vids included) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The new TMF Profire and Starfire Truckmounts! (Vids included)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I’ve always dreamed of building my perfect truck mount, two truck mounts actually, a 1-Wand and 2-Wand system. But why? Because I was tired of stinky, unreliable, and under-powered machines that rotted out in a few years. As a cleaner of 40 years, I know how damaging downtime can be. Most todays machines are over engineered, filled with proprietary parts, and low quality components. This leads to ridiculous downtime in repair shops, mechanics who can’t even fix many units, lost wages, and worst of all, lost clients. Basically, the truck mounts on the market today are so enclosed its like they come with a coffin and designed to die. Can you say planned obsolescence?

So, I collaborated with a 60-year high-quality truck mount manufacturer. I asked for 2 machines “built-to-spec” and we got it done! What I wanted high performance machines that could handle diverse services, get carpets virtually dry in minutes rather than many hours, and one that would could last a lifetime. Yes, it would cost a few dollars more but the money and downtime saved would virtually pay for the machine in short order. To top it off, we not only created two new machines built to our specs, we created a private online group for owners to discuss their machines. The revolutionary part is we will have videos on how to install, use, maintain and even repair if needed. Repairs will be rare with these machines as the company we collaborated with had over 60 years experience building these units. Pick one of these bad boys and enjoy the TMF revolution!

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Just picked up a 2020 chevy express 2500 to add to the fleet on Thursday. 3 miles on her when I drove it off the lot.

Getting liner sprayed in on Tuesday and the wrap installed on the 9th.

Please PM me a quote if you would for both machines.

I am gonna be finalizing my equipment decisions this week and start installs first and second week of Dec. Want to have it all complete before the first of the year.

Thnks.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Are the stainless lines attached with compression fittings?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Also send me a quote for the ProFire

Reactions: admin

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Looks nice. What do they cost? Truckmounts only, no vehicles.

Reactions: admin

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
The real question is can this beat a portable. hmmm

Nice video btw. Looking forward to seeing it more in action and seeing everyone else feedback who has a lot of experience with truckmounts.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I for one am personally disappointed in this reveal I expected this truckmount to be Transformers style and quickly convert from a TM to a highly mobile portable system.

Also, only three heat exchangers ? That's so 2018. Get with the times, at least 5 HX is required for the serious pro.

Dual wand? Come on we need Quad Wand, FOUR TO THE DOOR IS DEAD, we need FOUR THROUGH THE DOOR!

20HGs is not enough. If I'm going to be running four RX20's I expect 60HGs minimum and a 2 gauge stainless steel 200 gallon recovery tank that can survive bullets in St Louis.

Highly disappointed.

Lc17smp

Sep 19, 2019
Real Name
Larry Cole
I really like them as well. The only thing I would change is on the smaller unit. Liquid cooled was a must for me. However it’s looks extremely easy to swap out the engine so probably not an issue.

Reactions: rob allen

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
I’m with you. Not being difficult at all because the machine looks great. But, the price puts its right there with a 570 and 575. Kubota motors and bigger blowers. Plus, a dealer network in case something fails. All that lift is nice but if you’re using a glide, do you even see that lift? Just questions I have.

I’m still listening though.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
advantage of the big 3
- - they have distributers and can fix your TM

disadvantage of the BIG 3
1. - they have distributers and they are the only ones who can fix your TM...

that can cause major problems as you will not be able to work on it yourself.....
you cant even change belts on many of these TM

2. Another unspoken disadvantage of the Big 3
is that they make their TM to last around 15 years and then they are outdated as they dont provide parts for older TM.

You can guess why they do this????
but it is true.

Chris K

Jan 8, 2017
Springfield, Ohio
Real Name
Chris Kelley
advantage of the big 3
- - they have distributers and can fix your TM

disadvantage of the BIG 3
1. - they have distributers and they are the only ones who can fix your TM...

that can cause major problems as you will not be able to work on it yourself.....
you cant even change belts on many of these TM

2. Another unspoken disadvantage of the Big 3
is that they make their TM to last around 15 years and then they are outdated as they dont provide parts for older TM.

You can guess why they do this????
but it is true.
What about a liquid cooled Kubota motor vs an air cooled Kohler?

The engine is was typically ends up costing the most and my money is on the Kubota.

The little stuff doesn’t worry my too much as modern TMs rarely break, the motor is the big concern.