The new IPS Pro V7 is a beast! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The new IPS Pro V7 is a beast!

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
If memory serves, Black and Decker uses a slide lock as well that has a similar structure.

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
Let me know how it works out for you.

Ok, sent the charger and batteries to them and a week later over the holidays they returned working. Batteries were reset, but they said they couldn’t duplicate the issues I said I was having. If it happens again, I’ll just reset them myself. The key is, to not leave them in the charger or in the gun, when not being used.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ok, sent the charger and batteries to them and a week later over the holidays they returned working. Batteries were reset, but they said they couldn’t duplicate the issues I said I was having. If it happens again, I’ll just reset them myself. The key is, to not leave them in the charger or in the gun, when not being used.
Where did you send it exactly?

ciobanu_liviu

Aug 12, 2015
Real Name
Liviu Ciobanu
You have to force them when inserting and taking off but they work perfectly. And don't leave them inserted overnight in the IPS

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Shame about Fran. He started off strong with attention to quality, innovation and warranty. Then he went down in all 3 above. He says he hates America and esp our president. We dropped him and said come back when the quality comes back. Till then..we’ll I’d rather not say.