Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: OldCarpetVet

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
You know I just have to tell you ( Rob ) I'm pissed( why should that matter )...I'm...We...are your consumer...As I watched your video all I thought about was your Tech's would have had to experience what this ( solo ) tech would have experienced...Leaking like a MF...Won't shut off on demand...Just come forward and say..." hey guys " this is messing up and I am working on it.
You posted their would be a modification , and yet not posted...So yea...I'm pissed...Good money spent, and yet....Not delivered.
NOTE...Never good to over sell and under deliver.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You know I just have to tell you ( Rob ) I'm pissed( why should that matter )...I'm...We...are your consumer...As I watched your video all I thought about was your Tech's would have had to experience what this ( solo ) tech would have experienced...Leaking like a MF...Won't shut off on demand...Just come forward and say..." hey guys " this is messing up and I am working on it.
You posted their would be a modification , and yet not posted...So yea...I'm pissed...Good money spent, and yet....Not delivered.
NOTE...Never good to over sell and under deliver.

Reactions: Fedri

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
I need to apologize to you Rob...I was working in the shop, hot and sweaty and I saw this sprayer sitting, ( not usable ) and I was pissed...I will try this Mod and get back to you.
**Note...It is NEVER good to post when your PISSED...lol

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Anyone having a faulty charger, where both the green and red lights are blinking?
Yes and the manufacturer has gone awol. There is a battery that interchanges with it at Home Depot that many have had success with. Can't remember what it is atm.

Reactions: hurricanecc

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob can't find the sprayer in the store
I took them out until he fixes the 2 issues and makes it right with others. He promises by April to have it perfected and everyone happy. Till then I banned him from selling to us and on all our platforms.

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
If anyone has found a battery that matches, please post. I went to hd and couldn’t find anything.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

kirch

May 20, 2017
Real Name
Greg Kirchner
If I recall correctly, a ryobi battery will work. Not sure what one, but it was posted here before

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
If I recall correctly, a ryobi battery will work. Not sure what one, but it was posted here before

I’ll have to investigate that, because I have tons of ryobi tools and their batteries get inserted into the tool and lock, compared to slide and lock. Thanks. I’ll look at rigid since it’s also an hd item

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
I’ll have to investigate that, because I have tons of ryobi tools and their batteries get inserted into the tool and lock, compared to slide and lock. Thanks. I’ll look at rigid since it’s also an hd item

Now that I think about it, that ryobi battery probably works with the original sprayer and not the iOS pro v7