The New Hyper Velocity Recoil 4 XPS

dperfection

Jan 31, 2010
Indiana
Real Name
James Vowels
Business Location
United States
I have the new machine from Cross America, and it is awesome. It has 11 HG and 362 CFM. Ed and I built it together, and I can't physically use it. I have demo'd it to check dry times, and that's all it has been used. Please get in touch with me to discuss any questions you may have.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
I have the new machine from Cross America, and it is awesome. It has 11 HG and 362 CFM. Ed and I built it together, and I can't physically use it. I have demo'd it to check dry times, and that's all it has been used. Please get in touch with me to discuss any questions you may have.
Are you the guy I talked to on the phone?

Advcarpetcleaning

Dec 16, 2009
Visalia, California
Real Name
Kevin & Melissa Barton
Business Location
United States
362 cfm is alot for a portable! GREAT job guys!
How long was the hose at which you got your reading from?
How many cords do you have to run?

dperfection

Jan 31, 2010
Indiana
Real Name
James Vowels
Business Location
United States
You can choose to run 1, 2 or 3 cords. If you have to use it for upholstry, you don't have to have all 3 motors on. Each motor has 158" of water lift, and 121 CFM.

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
Hi Ed,

It was fun working with the legend. The recoil 3-XPS is strong machine. The new hyper velocity recoil 4 is the next generation of generations of raw power.

The recoil 4 is so powerful that a #4 blower can not keep up with it.The improvements of the new generation 4 is up to 151 inches of water lift, cfm up to 362 without the power booster. So with a booster it would be around 481 CFM, and that's a lot suction for a portable unit. This machine is designed as such that doesn't kick breakers.

It has a 500psi pump also. When Ed and I were working on it we were so excited, and nervous to start it up. There are 1950 air watts in the RECOIL 4, its an ANIMAL. The drying time is 2-3 hours on the carpets, I tested. this machine that has the most suction I have ever seen.

Sincerely; James V

This is copy of the email Ed Sent me!! Man that would rock the house for ya!!

able 1

Aug 26, 2008
Real Name
Able
Business Location
United States
This new product will be at winter fest so cleaners can test them side by side right?

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
You can choose to run 1, 2 or 3 cords. If you have to use it for upholstry, you don't have to have all 3 motors on. Each motor has 158" of water lift, and 121 CFM.

Which is it?

The 158" of maximum lift reported by James V, or the 151" maximum lift reported by Ed? Might as well get the correct numbers.

rcl1006

Sep 21, 2009
new jersey
Real Name
robert schwall
Business Location
United States
can this be used for cleaning tile as well . 500psi? what are the numbers on this .

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
You need a little more than 500 psi to clean tile properly IMO. It can be done with that, but everything else needs to be optimized if you do.

dperfection

Jan 31, 2010
Indiana
Real Name
James Vowels
Business Location
United States
It has 151" of water lift, which is 11 HG. I'm selling it for $2800, like I said I'm not using it. You can clean tile and grout with 500psi if you know what your doing.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
dperfection knows his stuff! A great Gentleman with a very very unique and powerful system!!! Nothing will compare in this classification!

The very best to all;
Ed Valentine
[COLOR="navy[B]"]"Smart Design"[/B] Systems[/COLOR]

dperfection

Jan 31, 2010
Indiana
Real Name
James Vowels
Business Location
United States
Yes it is for sale. If anyone has questions about it they can call me. 502-741-2513

Shawn Ray

Jan 4, 2010
Salem, Va
Real Name
Shawn Ray
Business Location
United States
does this come with hoses and/or wand. what body was it built in? can it be used with the auto dump/fill options from CA

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
From what I know this was a custom unit made for research as well as personal. From my converstion with Ed it is way powerful. I can only imagine how well this machine is going to change options for new and seasoned c/c's

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
From what I know this was a custom unit made for research as well as personal. From my converstion with Ed it is way powerful. I can only imagine how well this machine is going to change options for new and seasoned c/c's
I can. It is made very simular to our Titan X3 machine(3 Cord Model). I know how powerful that one is with the same power from the vac motors. Glad to hear there may be another model like it on the market soon. I am all for cleaners having access to more powerful portable equipment, regardless of who makes it.

dperfection

Jan 31, 2010
Indiana
Real Name
James Vowels
Business Location
United States
I have 50' of new hose and solution line to sell with the machine. I have a wand that I will sell with it, but it's not new. All of the pieces on it are, but the wand itself isn't. The body style is the new one from Cross America, and the machine can be used with auto fill/dump.

Shawn Ray

Jan 4, 2010
Salem, Va
Real Name
Shawn Ray
Business Location
United States
where are you in Indy? I may have to drive up from va and pick this puppy up. whats the deminsions? do you think it would fit in the back of a ford escape?

dperfection

Jan 31, 2010
Indiana
Real Name
James Vowels
Business Location
United States
I am about an hour from Indy. It will fit in the back of an escape. I'm not sure of the dimesions. Just give me acall