The most technologically advanced Truckmount Transfer Pump ever.

gtech12v

Dec 2, 2008
California
Real Name
Gerson Anaya
Business Location
United States
the circuitry is what make this pump better I worked for 20 years Installing auto security/stereos if you wire the pump to a relay with and on and off from your TM battery Ignition on only it will never drain the battery since it will only work with the TM running
Great Job Mytee.

Mike P

Dec 11, 2010
Ca
Real Name
Mike Pailliotet
Business Location
United States
MYTEE products are highly over rated, please support Joe Bristor and Ed Valentine.

peace

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Shipping to that postal code shows as $32.95 via UPS.

Thanks!

Don't forget that there is a $50.00 broker charge when UPS dellivers it plus the HST. That is way more than the shipping.

Skip the brokerage charge by sending it postal delivery instead.:)

dacraig

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
Real Name
Dan Craig
Business Location
Canada
Thanks Ken,
John, Are you able to send it USPS if I'm interested? Priority Mail would be fine for me. What are the box measurements?

nrpepper

Aug 4, 2006
San Diego
Real Name
Nathan Pepper
Don't forget that there is a $50.00 broker charge when UPS dellivers it plus the HST. That is way more than the shipping.

Skip the brokerage charge by sending it postal delivery instead.:)
Ken,

Isn't it illegal to send something via USPS without declaring a value for customs? How do you avoid a brokerage fee?

nrpepper

Aug 4, 2006
San Diego
Real Name
Nathan Pepper
Thanks Ken,
John, Are you able to send it USPS if I'm interested? Priority Mail would be fine for me. What are the box measurements?
Craig,

You may also want to contact our dealer there in Canada on this:

Cleansales
1807 Eastbank Road
Pickering, Ontario L1V 3G9
905-420-8466

Since he is bringing in bulk lots from us usually, he may be able to save you a bit of money on the freight and duty.

Thanks.

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Ken,

Isn't it illegal to send something via USPS without declaring a value for customs? How do you avoid a brokerage fee?
Nathan;

You still declare the regular selling price when you ship products to Canada by US mail. The difference is the post offices of Canada and the USA are bonded carriers. They don't charge brokerage charges like UPS and Fedex do. Oh, they charge a handling charge all right, but that is like $5 or so. Not the big amounts brokerage charges can run up here.

Jun 18, 2008
Real Name
Glide Pro
Business Location
United States
Craig,

You may also want to contact our dealer there in Canada on this:

Cleansales
1807 Eastbank Road
Pickering, Ontario L1V 3G9
905-420-8466

Since he is bringing in bulk lots from us usually, he may be able to save you a bit of money on the freight and duty.

Thanks.
Nathan;

There is NO DUTY on that product if made in USA or Mexico. Duty Free under NAFTA FREE TRADE DEAL.:)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
John can I get the instruction manual sent via email? Also which side does the filter go on,the inlet side I presume??

By the way,it is a great looking pump.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I just saw this, but I think you already got the info from Nathan.
Thanks John. Yes Nathan did get back with me. We installed it yesterday. And we were VERY impressed!! Two thumbs up. My electrician even made a custom box for an on and off switch. It is sweet! I really feel this is the best transfer pump ever made and I also think every cleaner should have one on their truck. As soon as the weather is nice we are going to do a video on it. Stay tuned.

Rob

PS:I found another great use for this pump that no one knows so far as I am aware. I will reveal it in the video!

Tile Professional

Mar 19, 2009
Lacrosse Wi
Real Name
Andrew Abt
Business Location
United States
That sounds like a good deal on a good pump Rob. I'm sure it will be big enough for the El Diablos high flow cat pump.
On thing that people do not realize is that it is not good for plunger pumps to have to PULL water. They like the water under a little pressure. In other words do not starve them. In fact starving a pump is the leading cause of cavitation according to cat pumps.
If the water is under the proper pressure then it can actually tolerate a higher operating temp or inlet temp without damage to the seals. A cat pump will take 180 degree water if it is under 60 psi or more. The pressure keeps the air pockets from forming in the head.
It just makes sense to have the pumps inlet boosted by a inline pump like Robs for maximum flow and pump life.
And also lets not forget to use extra big plumbing fittings and hose for even more help in the Pump Feed department.
Hope this helps
Drew.

Reactions: rob allen

bob martin

Jun 18, 2008
vero beach florida
Real Name
bob martin
"Transfer pump moves water from a holding tank to the water box of a TM. The universal problem with most pumps is the on and off action of the pump switch as it reacts to the shut-off valve in the water box causes other pumps without the proper circuitry to over heat and basically self-destruct."

I have the suction side of my truckmount (Judson TNT) fresh water pump plumed to my 100 gal onboard water supply
No transfer pump, works great, Am i missing something?

steve lillard

Feb 25, 2006
Huntersville, NC, Ann Arbor, MI
Real Name
Steve Lillard
Business Location
United States
Mike is right!

I bought a plastic formed water tank from Mytee and guess what?

It leak at the bolt holes!

Just to avoid the hassel I fix it my self.

Lets see if the Mytee God will coment on this mater!