The most technologically advanced Truckmount Transfer Pump ever.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
John that is very nice. A Lots of great features. I have a 3.5 gpm right now on my new box truck. I needed a 5 gpm but couldn't find one anywhere. I need one as soon as possible. Please send me one and I will send you a check or pay by credit card on the phone.

Thanks
Rob

JAY

Feb 27, 2010
SALT LAKE, UT
Real Name
Jay
Business Location
United States
hey rob have you looked at boat bilg pumps? belt and pulley with a clutch or electric whatever works best for you. they can be very high volume.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
hey rob have you looked at boat bilg pumps? belt and pulley with a clutch or electric whatever works best for you. they can be very high volume.
No I haven't jay. Do you have a link?

Mr.E

Mar 3, 2010
Real Name
Scott Ehrlich
Business Location
United States
Try land and sea. If you pm me what you want I can help at wholesale.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
When cleaning roofs we used a pump very similar to transfer cleaning solution from the ground to top of roof.Not sure of manufacturer. Maybe Devland or fatbuy pumps ???? All put away in storage.

JAY

Feb 27, 2010
SALT LAKE, UT
Real Name
Jay
Business Location
United States
i went out and looked at mine but i didnt have a nomenclature plate to help you. its a belt driven impeller with an electric clutch. 6-8gpm if i remember right. i did see similar types on google images when i typed "marine pump". nothing exact but if i do see it ill let you know. i will ask my local guru. he knows. anyway............ i got sidetracked looking online and remembered theres pneumatic pumps too. we use some of this type where i have a day job http://www.ingersollrandproducts.com/IS/Category.aspx-am_en-3809 some of these could empty or fill an average swimming pool in about an hour(if that). we run them at about 90psi. i dont know what the scfm is but i could as at work if a 5gal compressor would run one. i seriously doubt it though.

barefoot

Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO
Real Name
dave sigler
Business Location
United States
OK..I guess I'm dumb..but what is a transfer pump?

fresh water pump?. Waste tank pumpout....or something different?

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
OK..I guess I'm dumb..but what is a transfer pump?

fresh water pump?. Waste tank pumpout....or something different?
Transfer pump moves water from a holding tank to the water box of a TM. The universal problem with most pumps is the on and off action of the pump switch as it reacts to the shut-off valve in the water box causes other pumps without the proper circuitry to over heat and basically self-destruct.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
John a question. Does it have an auxiliary on and off switch on it? I find my current demand pump will continue to pump water until it reaches a pretty high pressure. So I mounted an on and off switch to it. For instance,I had a high pressure connection blow off. When it did it kept pumping water all night. My battery went dead and I lost all my water.

Reactions: Luky

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
John a question. Does it have an auxiliary on and off switch on it? I find my current demand pump will continue to pump water until it reaches a pretty high pressure. So I mounted an on and off switch to it. For instance,I had a high pressure connection blow off. When it did it kept pumping water all night. My battery went dead and I lost all my water.
It doesn't come with an auxiliary on and off switch but it would be easy to add on to and as you stated it would be a good idea.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It doesn't come with an auxiliary on and off switch but it would be easy to add on to and as you stated it would be a good idea.
My Prochems had them on the demand pumps and I rarely used it. It is not necessary at all but it is convenient to have it when you want it.

Now what I like most about having a demand pump like this is you will maximise water flow to the wand. I am glad you thought to make it 5gpm's. With so many (including myself) using high flow jets this fills the gap nicely. I look forward to using it.

Reactions: RickeyClean

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Hey John
I was just befuddled that Rob of all people could not find a on 5 GPM on demand 12 volt transfer pump ! Besides the Two I mentioned there are others.
Your 2 year warranty is impressive and something to take into consideration.
JIM