The Millionaires Club | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The Millionaires Club

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You ever eat at dazzos in Glendale? Awesome dog place. Just a tiny dive but man it’s good

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Thread derailed. Wow CCWorks thats the most coherent I've ever seen you.

Reactions: rob allen

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Could you explain this from your post and provide us with an example of such?

-Rich use money as leverage while masses think you need money to make money

Thank you.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
After 40 years in business I qualified & joined a millionaires club online forum last year. It's a different world. No drama, no attacking others and no thread derailments. Just laser focused on business building and wealth accumulation. I find it so opposite of most forums where so many are hung up on the small things they can't see the large. Basically most don't become better off because they can't see the forest for the trees. Few things I've learned and adopted since joining the club. Take it for what it's worth;

-Wealth seekers don't sweat the small stuff while masses chase pennies instead dollars
-Rich people believe if you can build your own success you're in a better position help others
-Rich use money as leverage while masses think you need money to make money.
-Rich learn human nature and use it accumulate more wealth
-Wealthy teach progeny how get rich while masses teach their children how to survive
-Rich use money as security while masses let money stress them out.
-Wealthy spend most their time gaining specific knowledge while masses spend most time on entertainment.
-Wealthy gravitate to other wealthy while masses gravitate to those think wealthy is bad
-Wealthy focus on gains not saving through nickel & dime like masses
-Rich take risks, usually calculated risks, whereas masses always play safe with money
-Average people think the rich got rich by luck or being dishonest
-Rich people think about money logically not emotionally
-Wealthy follow their passions doing what they enjoy while average follow a job they hate
-Well off are up to challenges while others try to tear down those who reach upward
-The rich believe they earned right be rich while masses think it's a privilege
-Rich people take action consistently, 24/7 and 365
-Masses think wealth changes rich for the worse when most times just opposite
-Rich people see marketing as "problem solving" while masses see it as "the problem".

Take it for what it's worth. Those who want to accumulate wealth for the betterment of their progeny this will be welcome news. To those who resent others success and can't see the forest for the tree's they will scoff. Regardless, that's the beauty of America. Anyone can rise up and better themselves, their business and their future if they want to. America is still the land of opportunity. What will you do with your opportunity?

Could you explain this statement and provide an example of this from your statement?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I actually think it's the hard lookin dude with the "blue" teeth that works in Robs shop.

You know the kind of teeth I'm talking about.....
...one blew this way.....one blew that way.....

The same kinda of wind that blew yers out along with yer hair :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ACP and Hacky-sack

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Could you explain this statement and provide an example of this from your statement?

The way I see it, when you use money to make money you are being sold. When you use your money as leverage, you are doing the selling while getting what you want with your money. I'm sure there is more to it.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Leveraging money generally means using other people's money to make money... often times your putting some of your cash in as well

Its not just going into debt... its more of realizing and investment and maximing your return by getting additional cash to leverage your position.

So its not taking out a 80k loan to have a van and a truckmount

Its more like buying a piece of real estate and flipping it for a profit

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It's whatever.....
Rob has more money than myself and many of us here....

Goody gumdrops.
For me,...none of this is a competition.
I've done two things on any forum I've contributed to..... Ive tried to be entertaining via humor or a clever turn of a phrase......and I've tried to help others who might not have as much experience in a particular aspect of the trade.....

Since I don't care who I offend in the process....it rubs a lot of people the wrong way.....particularly those who pretend to be something other than they are....

The whole issue with Rob started when I posted a video of tile cleaning and said, "Groutmaster killing it".......
Then went on to say, just kidding, it's stripper.

Rob got red in the dick and DMed me.....shortly thereafter banned me.

Considering my efforts to the forums and me standing up for him on several occasions, I decided he wasn't a particularly loyal dude.

Most aren't. Whatever.

I still feel like most small time chem suppliers like TMF are selling subpar products at a premium price and I believe that's quality intel for other cleaners.

I do think it's a trip that as a virtual nobody.....my content has possession of so much real estate in his brain and this pretentious thread is a shining example.
It's all a ruse.
Don't doesn't wanna talk about millionaire groups or how to be one...... It's another feeble attempt to discredit some IMO, valuable information I shared.

Watch him swerve the question once again....

Rob, do you think it's wise for cleaners to study SDS on every product the purchase and research the chemicals in them?.....

This is not about you, it’s about a group who never gets anywhere because they are busy spending all their time tearing others down. If the shoe fits, wear it. If not then spend your valuable life time chasing what you call “subpar” cleaners. That’s your life choice.

As for me I trust my chemist who has 40+ years formulating , not a guy who is promoting stripper for everything. Sodium hydroxide is irresponsible and the lazy way to formulate products. Not to mention hazardous to ones health. Really if I make a stripper you’re gonna criticize that and say it was your idea. CC Greg is more coherent lately than you.

Obviously this post got under your thin skin. I’ve posted my reasons why yet you gloss over it each time and constantly change your avatar to a penis or a penis mask (that we have to remove), make constant references to penis’s, your profile name reference men's sex organs, blow jobs, show pictures balls/penis’s and say to anyone disagrees with you they’re “red in the dick”. You’re a big guy Mike but really childish, gay or both. Both are your right but take that immaturity to your group where you banned me and I can’t say my peace. Good day.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Maybe I'll make a stripper (for floors) How's this for a rough draft label. (In DT's voice) "It will be the hugest stripper, bestest stripper and most strongest stripper that the world ever seen in history cleaning".

IMG_1442.JPG

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I thought Rob KO you in your last battle.

An American success story. It's obvious to Mike this is personal and has a vendetta. That's why he doesn't go after the biggies like Aramsco, https://shop.truckmountforums.com, Legend, IICRC and the mills/testing institutes. Billions flow through the monopolies yet he is timidly silent and never calls them out.
Mike thinks everything is about him. It's not.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hes Actually RobA they have many personalities o_O:X3::unsure::LOL:
Many said I was Todd Cottino, Deron, Torry, Ross and even aloha for a while to mention a few. Talk about redundant. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yer not dark enough to be Deron

I’m part Native American so back in day I was dark enough. Old age has got me now but still a little darkness in my family genes. (Niece, great nephews and my mother. My mom looks pretty good for 92)

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

IMG_3910.JPG

Reactions: LeeRoy

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Above are the people that Mike C & Mike P and a few others want to tear down, family business's. They never go after big corporations, they aim at the cleaners who try and rise up.