The Legend Of Steve "Road House" Sexton

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
My buddy has had a book written about his life. His name is Steve Sexton and he is a living legend in the bar world of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California.

I saw this guy knock out more people then Mike Tyson. These were real bar room brawls.

In any event, I just finished reading the book and wanted to give it a plug.

It's the story of Steve's life, mostly about his years in the bars bouncing. It's all true, I was there to see a lot of it.

Best part, I'm in it.:cool:

Steve and I were involved in a fight against 12 other guys, and we won!!! Actually put three of them in the hospital.

Any ways, here's a link to it if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Sexton-...8&qid=1377229255&sr=8-1&keywords=steve+sexton

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
That's why I would never want to piss you off. Anyone that can handle a REAL fight. Not a boxing match, or a wrestling match, etc. But real fist to fist with just an adrenaline rush, is a BAD ASS! I give you the utmost respect for that bro.

I've only been in one of those, and I got the CRAP BEAT out of me. Let's just say it humbled me. And I didn't even start the fight. It had nothing to do with me, I just got caught in the middle of two people who had the issue. I was just friends with one of the guys that left me their to get beaten. Of course I have nothing to do with that little bastard anymore, but that sidetracks what I'm getting at. I respect you bro

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Wow. Seems interesting, having no knowledge of martial arts. I do enjoy watching it in action.

Having been a bouncer years ago, I look back and thank God I did not have any fights. Being young and stupid, I did not think of that at the time. Bouncing at a local yuppie pub probably helped in the non fight arena. Lol. Patrons were too focused on futball and playing darts.

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
My buddy has had a book written about his life. His name is Steve Sexton and he is a living legend in the bar world of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California.

I saw this guy knock out more people then Mike Tyson. These were real bar room brawls.

In any event, I just finished reading the book and wanted to give it a plug.

It's the story of Steve's life, mostly about his years in the bars bouncing. It's all true, I was there to see a lot of it.

Best part, I'm in it.:cool:

Steve and I were involved in a fight against 12 other guys, and we won!!! Actually put three of them in the hospital.

Any ways, here's a link to it if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Sexton-Legend-Road-House/dp/1490595090/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377229255&sr=8-1&keywords=steve sexton

Pretty cool Johnny, what's the low down on the 12 on 2.....how did it go down?

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Just ran across this post from 9 or so years ago. Steve Sexton and his book are the real deal. If any of you have read it over these last few years please tell me what you think of it. Thanks. :)