The Journey for my new to me TM begins.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
I moved there in 1989. San Pedro's demographics changed like the rest of Southern California. More hispanics then before but that's about it. That and the price if housing has tripled since then.
I was already out of the marines in 89 I heard a lot of gangs moved in over there is there a place called super mex we used go and get these monster burritos.

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Have you been running that machine yet I bet that thing hums I been debating on wether to get a machine with some type of 4 cylinder engine I just think that you get more time Out of a real engine vs a lawn mower engine I know they work been using one for years that thing will last for years especially because of it’s fuel fired you made a good move there.

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Have you been running that machine yet I bet that thing hums I been debating on wether to get a machine with some type of 4 cylinder engine I just think that you get more time Out of a real engine vs a lawn mower engine I know they work been using one for years that thing will last for years especially because of it’s fuel fired you made a good move there.
Besides that thing is gorgeous

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

I haven't run it yet. Got back to Cali and had jobs to do so I've been working all day everyday cleaning carpets. When I get a break I'll give the new TM a run.

johnp94

Premium VIP
May 11, 2010
San Diego
Real Name
john
Business Location
United States
I’m good, tried to start business in San Diego, ( failed ). Now I’m back to Florida and NY. My move to CA set me back 2 years. This car I just bought set me back another 2 years but worth it.
C63571F3-6910-4642-B43B-949BF42BACF2.png

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I’m good, tried to start business in San Diego, ( failed ). Now I’m back to Florida and NY. My move to CA set me back 2 years. This car I just bought set me back another 2 years but worth it. View attachment 74563
That's all my brother-in-law buys.....Corvettes.

Where in Florida are you? I'm in Sarasota
Where in New York are you from? Me....Born in New Rochelle, moved to Dutchess County 24 years ago.