The Janitorial Store | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The Janitorial Store

Discussion in 'Janitorial, Housekeeping & Maid Cleaning Forum' started by John Paul, Oct 12, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. John Paul

John Paul Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is the thejanitorialstore.com worth joining?

2. admin

Staff Member Administrator

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 11 / -0
    Get certified and the quality courses at www.tmfacademy.com online classes. Click all courses, I’ll give you 50% off rob allen courses limited time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. John Paul

John Paul Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Wish I could, Budget to tight right now.

4. Ken Raddon

Ken Raddon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    UT
    Ratings:
    +1,421 / 8 / -0
    I'm not sure how you could say your budget is too tight. The Starter Package is $1,999.00 and you get $1,000 in chemicals. So that makes it FREE!. You pay him $1,000 and then you get that back in chemicals. Even if he says you can't have the chemical package because he discounting the program so much it is still worth it. He may even take a little down and a little bit more in the near future.

Or you offer to make a layaway type payment plan. if you're even thinking of joining that other place you must have the money to make the payments they want you to make.

I can only assume you're in need of some training or you wouldn't have asked about joining that janitor training place. If that is the case any you pass on this half price offer you should... never mind I almost got rude and said some insulting things about your intelligence.

Maybe you could start a go fund me account and we will help you pay for it. Hey I am just bored reading bulletin boards and giving free and unsolicited advice but I do have 27 years in this business and Rob is as sincere a fellow as has ever came along in this business.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do. But to answer your original question Yes, it does look like it would offer a janitor value and for the cost it's value appears to be inline with it's cost. However I just typed all that previous stuff thinking you were/are a carpet cleaner.

5. John Paul

John Paul Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Kinda a dick aren't you.

6. Ken Raddon

Ken Raddon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    UT
    Ratings:
    +1,421 / 8 / -0
    Yeah you're new here so I am going to let that go.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sean M Collins

Sean M Collins Active Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    So he’s a dick cause he was direct and to the point ?

8. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,429 / 86 / -0
    If you can’t take constructive criticism you will never amount to much in business.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. John Paul

John Paul Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thats when it went from constructive criticism to personal, I will agree calling him a dick was out of line.
    The only reason my budget it tight is a borrowing the money to do this from my ex wife to due this. I been on disability for the last 3 years due to diabetic retinopathy an diabetic neuropathy, Shots in my eyes an gabapentin has helped a lot an instead on being on SSDI I want to try again.

10. Sean M Collins

Sean M Collins Active Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    I have no way of know his intention in his post but I suspect he was politely calling you out on your ignorance in things related to carpet cleaning... and regardless of your feelings ignorance and low IQ often have the same end result ... failure