The greatest carpet cleaner that ever lived! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The greatest carpet cleaner that ever lived!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Can you guess who he is?

1) If I were a teacher I would...party all day and recess all day.
2) 3 things I've learned about myself...1) Awesome 2) Cool 3) Smart
3) Biggest mistake I made all year?...I did a backflip off the urinal
4) How would my classmates describe me...Awesome,cool,helpful and smart
5) Describe your teacher...Nice,helpful,cool and pretty
6) Next year I hope I get a teacher...that lets me do whatever I want
7) The warning I would give to next years class...teacher has one eye behind her head
8) When you grow up...I would like to be a carpet cleaner
9) If you could invent something make world better...to make something to clean up the earth.
10) If I could talk to any person living or dead...My grandpa (me :) ) because he is very nice.

This was how my 10 year old grandson Micah answered his questions at the end of his school year. Micah I hope you grow up to be the greatest carpet cleaner that ever lived. I love you and will do what I can to make this an industry you can be proud of. Therein lies my motivation to make this a better industry.

Grandpa

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
Hahaha that's cute.

As I read your post, before you said it was your grandson, I was going to guess it was Spicoli. lol

Reactions: rob allen

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
Can you guess who he is?

7) The warning I would give to next years class...teacher has one eye behind her head
9) If you could invent something make world better...to make something to clean up the earth.
10) If I could talk to any person living or dead...My grandpa (me :) ) because he is very nice.

This was how my 10 year old grandson Micah answered his questions at the end of his school year. Micah I hope you grow up to be the greatest carpet cleaner that ever lived. I love you and will do what I can to make this an industry you can be proud of. Therein lies my motivation.

Grandpa

Very very awesome Rob! I liked what he said in #8 about how he wants to do the same thing you do, being a Professional Cleaner. He is so fortunate and blessed to have you as a Grandpa. A mentor and teacher to prepare him for the business. Well Tre too will prepare him! It is a fact that many people who punch time cards in other occupations, and even doctors and attorneys who work for hospitals and big law firms have their moments when they envy guys like you who own their own businesses. Guys like you who are their own boss and have the freedom to choose their own destiny and direction in their lives on a daily basis. Guys like you who if you wake up one morning and feel like you want to take off for a week to do "whatever", you can call the office and tell the techs to take care of business while you are away. That freedom, that independence. Your grandson has chosen a noble profession!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That's great! best part is the back flip off the urinal...priceless

I agree Peter. He did it successfully a few times but a couple of kids told on him. He got caught and in trouble with school and his dad. Just glad they didn't film it and it land up on YouTube. :D

Dust-Go

Apr 2, 2013
Real Name
Daniel Kite
That would be framed and hanging on my office wall. Lucky man.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Wow , that is so cool! Sounds like a great kid , who thinks the world of his Grandpa!
You are obviously very proud of him !
His father will be tempted to be jealous! :)

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Can you guess who he is?

This was how my 10 year old grandson Micah answered his questions at the end of his school year. Micah I hope you grow up to be the greatest carpet cleaner that ever lived. I love you and will do what I can to make this an industry you can be proud of. Therein lies my motivation to make this a better industry.

Grandpa
# 8 When I grow up, I'd want to be highly educated individual and if , only if I get stuck with a boring, scientific job, than I want to stretch my bones and become a carpet cleaner....

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Don’t let rob B.S. ya he wrote that for his grandson! He’s been doing his home work all year long.
Guess he will be repeating yet another year!
(Come on that’s funny) LOL