Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
So now this is my personal thread:cool:I will post some info about some of my favorite prespray;):Dbeing this is a free speech forum.;)

Hey Ryan, something I learned at Coit about filling gallons from drums....put your gallon jug in a 5 gallon bucket and anything that ends up getting spilled goes into the bucket and you can still use it.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Nomad74

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
Very good Jason, you have explained how you as a TMF moderators are simply low class, with no regards to who you represent. Your poor inability to have an intelligent interaction with other business people shows your childish unprofessional approach to responsibility. I wonder what Rob Allen's members think about moderators who alter members content?

Are you really that intimidated by me that you have to resort to such poor representation of TMF as a moderator that you feel the need to use the moderators editing bar to make your self feel and look impressive?

Or maybe its your actions make you feel powerful, something you can only experience by deleting and altering members post you feel inferior too?

Wonder what the members feel about moderators who behave this way are deserving of such trust by @Rob Allen @admin and TMF?

There is not one thing any member here has done to me where I have been disrespectful or use uneducated response to our difference. Yet here we have a moderator resorting to lowest violation to ALL members by using a moderators bar to show aggression to another TMF member.

What a shame you feel you have to hide behind others to experience superiority.

A poor reflection of a TMF staff moderator, and a poor representation to ALL TMF members.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Very good Jason, you have explained how you as a TMF moderators are simply low class, with no regards to who you represent. Your poor inability to have an intelligent interaction with other business people shows your childish unprofessional approach to responsibility. I wonder what Rob Allen's members think about moderators who alter members content?

Are you really that intimidated by me that you have to resort to such poor representation of TMF as a moderator that you feel the need to use the moderators editing bar to make your self feel and look impressive?

Or maybe its your actions make you feel powerful, something you can only experience by deleting and altering members post you feel inferior too?

Wonder what the members feel about moderators who behave this way are deserving of such trust by @Rob Allen @admin and TMF?

There is not one thing any member here has done to me where I have been disrespectful or use uneducated response to our difference. Yet here we have a moderator resorting to lowest violation to ALL members by using a moderators bar to show aggression to another TMF member.

A poor reflection of a TMF staff moderator, and a poor representation to ALL TMF members.
Relax big fella, all I did was edit the same video that you posted earlier in the week and Rob deleted it.

While I have your attention how about explaining the "special" rule you have with Rob.

Also wasn't you a moderator somewhere before?

Any another question I have is how could you not figure out how to reset your password?

TimM

Sep 9, 2007
Ogden Utah
Real Name
Tim
Business Location
United States

I had a feeling that this went on in this place for years, but have never really found it until now. Kind of makes me not want to be around this forum anymore. threads getting locked down then only mods post snide remarks, contest that prizes go away and never given. Just my 2 cents.....

TConway

Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
Ryan,
I understand what you are doing and it is fine that you are trying to help JB, It is cool you get along with him too.
So this is the thing man, JB continues to CUT people off it goes back years and years long before you or I knew or supported JB. You are in the same position many have been put in....I was the same.
So Rob blew up some hose..they had a disagreement no MATTER WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG this is the point JB got made....cut ROB OFF that was JB right correct.
Well Rob has a forum...well he cut JB off it is no different.
I sided with JB for years but as time went on the problem seems to be more JB's own personal issues, I am not saying he is on meds I don't believe that is true at all.
I was on the phone with JB THE DAY HE CHOSE TO CUT INTERLINK FROM COOL CUFFS. I sat on a curb and talked to him at the Chevron gas station, I told him I didn't think it was a wise choice because they were a big enough company that could easily spend the money and make there own cuff.....it took years but guess what they made there own cuffs.
Who suffered from this....I would say JB suffered from his choice.
Now if Rob was the only one that had this happen I would have to say it was Robs fault...but it happens to much to, too many people, including myself.
I never ever though me and JB would have went our own paths, we could have continued to work together and would have probably made some pretty cool things together.
Now we have noticed that now that some of JB's cut off people back when I was with him James Cooper, Nick Nellos, and others seem to have been let back in to his little circle to go out of there way to cause us problems...why I don't know I have no issues with them.
I don't understand why when someone chooses to cut someone off from products they could use in there everyday business and they stand up and speak out about it they are judged to be liars, cheats, thieves?
JB has created a lot of these problems by his own actions, but for some reason he has a hard time dealing with them...what about what he did to them?
I just talked to my wife LAST NIGHT about going up to Kent WA and meeting JB Face to Face and trying to end this petty BS, but I doubt it would change anything because it seems every time anything is brought up anywhere about a dumb filter the JB supporters quickly turn it into drama.....Drama is JB's only form of advertisement, so it won't change a thing.
It was the same 4 years ago and it is the same now same old BS and the cut off stories keep happening so it can't possibly be everybody else's fault, there is something that just keeps repeating,we are just carpet cleaners wanting to buy products that work and go clean some dam carpet....it is not our fault if we don't want to join some carpet mob squad.
Ryan it will continue and it will wear on you and tire you out, your heart may be in the right place but this is NOT YOUR personal battle, I don't know you or have any ill feelings toward you, but someday you may end up on our side of the fence, fighting a battle that is really not yours, you will get fed up someday, and just realize you just want to clean carpet without the drama.
The reason I say this is I am sure you are aware of the hose issue.....it is so so so old but to JB it is as if it just happened.
Peace to you and your family and I really do wish the best for you and your family.

rstrick

Mar 30, 2011
NC
www.allprocarpetcareandrestorationnc.com
Real Name
ryan Strickland
Business Location
United States
Tom Conway. You are one troubled little man. I have never seen someone so fascinated with the person they consider a nemesis:oops:at first glance, it seems you have sent me this dissertation before in a PM form.

It seems to me you must have been getting quite the swell of encouragement from Joe to be experiencing such a major let down.

Here is the thing with me Tommy Boy. I have zero ties to Joe. You on the other hand did. I dont make one thing for him, I speak quite freely with him with no regards to losing access to his services or products. Such a free and wonderful place to be. Maybe one day you will experience such liberty. Hmmm nice line to end on.

Happy Fourth of July.;):D

Cleanred

Sep 4, 2012
I have NO TROUBLES just trying to show the other side that I now see, because I am not involved with it any more.
My 4th is going to rock thank you
SAME Tommy Boy SAME!!!

Attachments

• 1435899852901.jpg
    1435899852901.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.